Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Regarding I/O pins for ASIC design

Status
Not open for further replies.

swathipushpa

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hai,

I am working on a verilog code for ASIC design wherin i have a limitation on the number of I/O pins being provided. My design consists 128 bit input and 128 bit output along with some control signals being provided paralelly..

So now my question is, how can i make my design to reduce the number of pins accordingly, so as to design an ASIC with 32 pins.???

Thank you :smile::???:

Hi ,

I will suggest you to do in in other way.. means increase the no of input signal..

One way is .. you decoder or mux. In this you have to see in your design which particular part of the design is independent to each other and then accordingly you can control those through any control signal.

You can say that the obove mention way is another way of reducing the no of pins of your design.

Let me know if it helpful to you or not. If you need any specific detail let meknow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back