Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] [MOVED] Need foot print of BQ24201 for Eagle library...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

omega6

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Guys..!!

I don't know if this is the right place to post my question and sorry if im in the wrong place. I'm having some issues with creating the part BQ24201 in eagle library. Hope the genius guys here could help me by creating one for me if possible. I've attached the data sheet below for your reference.

Thanx...

Attachments

• bq24201.pdf
    793.2 KB · Views: 93

Re: Need foot print of BQ24201 for Eagle library...!!

Hai omega,

I cant get your question. r u creating lib or using that lib???

If you want to get cell_footprint

Search for the name in lib ex:- add2x

U can find that relevant foot print in lib file..

Ex:- cell_footprint : and2;

Also if u are soc encounter , Enter the command "reportFootPrint" It will display all foot prints for cells

u can also write it to a file using this command

syntax:- reportFootPrint -outfile filename

:razz:

Re: Need foot print of BQ24201 for Eagle library...!!

Hi vijayR15,

I really cant understand what you are saying. The IC foot print for BQ24201 is not available in the Eagle library. So i'll have to create one in order to use the IC. I find it hard to create the foot print and hope someone can help me by creating one for me.

Thanx...

You will need to learn how to create new library parts. Search the web for Eagle tutorials - there are plenty out there.

Keith

Hi keith1200rs,

I've created custom parts in Eagle library before, But this time in having issues with this IC. That's why i'm asking you guys for help... :D

Thanx...

You haven't actually said what the problem is -
I'm having some issues with creating the part BQ24201 in eagle library

If you explained what the problem actually is then I am sure I can help.

Keith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back