Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which is the best software for PCB design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the best pcb

skywalker said:
For ericmar,

After many years Cadstar are enhanced, but it's not powerfull, and not very easy to use.

The best pcb layout eda tools today are Allegro and Expedition, for large and dense board. Expedition have introduced for the first time new features for high complex routing, recently Allegro have introduced the same feature.

skywalker.
Thanks for your comments.

pcb layout best software

I'm using Eagle, and very happy with it

bound top design printed circuit board

hi
there are many s/w available for pcb designing

i used orcad....but fdound difficulties in finding components in libraries and specially in matchinf footprints....
so u can go for
eagle,express pcb,one new s/w i heard recently is"pcb designer 1.5.7'',multisim and may be many...........

so if u need i can give u the setup.........

best luck

best schematic software

Eagle is simple!

easy to use pcb cad software

Hesambook said:
Based of my experiences : @ltium Designer 6.x

there is your answer.. used eagle, cadence, p-cad, mentor, and other weird tools i don't remember..
after using @ltium dxp, every single one of them will come off as children's toys to you..
a better suite for electronics engineering was not made. period.

all pcb packages

Kicad if FREE and open source. It allows any size and up to 16 layers. It is fairly easy to use and editing/creating libraries is also easy. It does not come with very useful libraries but there is a converted Eagle library available (use Google to find). There are also converters available for other cad libraries. It consists of a Schematic editor, PCB cad and a Gerber viewer. It has an autorouter which is not great but there is another free one available on the net which works better. I used Eagle before but prefer Kicad. Unlike Eagle it allows you to change part footprints on the pcb without changing the schematic

best pcb design and simulation cad

Allegro is the best.
But for beginners Orcad Layout plus will be good choice.

best bcp prgram

hi,i think protel hs the best

best simple pcb design software

Zuken CR5000

Mandi

mentor expeditionpcb

i rather suggest Cadence Allegro Expert since it was a complete package for layout.

2nd would be Expedition PADS of mentor graphic.

CR5000 is expensive i guess

Atrium and PCAD..no experience yet

famous pcb design software

Yes, I fully agree that is expensive, but you can simulate just everithing.
We had a failure in a PC BOARD due to traces burning due to the RF current and with simutation we faced that the siuze of the trace was small.

Good help.

Mandi

best pcb board design

for beginner, what is the best?

the best pcb design software in usa

1) Cadence Allegro
2) Expedition PCB
3) PADS PCB
4) Altium Designer
5) Cadstar

which software is best for pcb designing

altieum or protius is nice it has somany ic readily avaialable

best pcb writing software

For beginners home project:
1. Sprint Layout
2.Proteus
3. Diptrace

best cad pcb design

rather hard for me to compile component manually so that not many use jumper. is there any software that can compile component automatically?

best schematic capture 2009

Mentor Graphics' PADS is much easier to learn than OrCAD/Allegro although the latter one is more powerful.
I would recommend to use PADS for easier schematic and layout designs, and Allegro for complicated system design.

pcb layout best

cadence software is the best for PCB design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back