Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which is the best software for PCB design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
graffy pcb

Mentor ExpeditionPCB is the best (I work with it),
the second is the Cadence Allegro.

Actually, this is software for the HS boards development. For simple boards you can use any other software.

best pcb circuit program

Dear friend

PROTEL DXP is the best.

Best wishes :D

eagle cad sot23-3

many people think orcad is the best tool to sch ,and the powerpcb is the best tools to pcb layout, but i conform that the protel99se is the best of all. :)

diptrace pcb compoennt disapear

allegro SPB

which is the best pcb cad tool to use

I think Cadence is the best of the best, Next should be Power PCB.

proteus sot23 libraries

Hi,

Any idea on the price? I know each of them has different packages, from basic to full complete system. Just need to know an indication price.

best pcb software

expedition, cr5000

best price pcb design tool

Based of my experiences : Altium Designer 6.x

list of pcb layout software

Maybe enough of info for you to judge.

In my opinion, the best software is the one you can learn well and quick as well as use easily. The other matter is price, you may consider some freeware, but note that they may not be supported well and may have bugs, on the other hand, the most expensive software may not be the best one.

best software for designing pcb

Yes ,
and the other subject is a person's habit to one software , I think we must not use "Best" for migration .

comparing pcb layout software

until there is proteus i can't give up proteus. Exactly number one

what is the best pcb software to design fpga

Does anyone has any experience with the CADSTAR's EMC adviser? Is it useful?

list of pcb making software

For ericmar,

After many years Cadstar are enhanced, but it's not powerfull, and not very easy to use.

The best pcb layout eda tools today are Allegro and Expedition, for large and dense board. Expedition have introduced for the first time new features for high complex routing, recently Allegro have introduced the same feature.

skywalker.

best program pcb design

protel99se.i really like that

pcb best

faraz101 said:
protel99se.i really like that
I used that before! Not bad!
Have you tried out the new version?
@ltium protel DXP2004? @ltium designer 6.x?

pcb all packages

BEST SOFTWARE FOR ME IS PCAD2006 FROM ALTIUM, BECAUSE YOU CAN DESIGN A BOARD MUCH MORE FASTER THAN ANY SOFTWARE, AFTER PCAD I PREFER ALLEGRO AND PROTEL

best pcb doftware

Expedition.

Expedition.

Expedition. better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back