Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which is the best software for PCB design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
top pcb design

In my opinion, PCAD2001 and above version is good for any Professional PCB designing. (2nd one is OrCad).

Regards

latest tools for designing pcb

The best is the one you are most comfortable working with.

most used cad for pcb

its possible to design complex hardware with several design software, but it doesnt mean that those are really good for that.

theoretically its possible to design complex hardware on a paper, with a pencil as well, but nooene does it: because its not really good for that purpose.
-just like some design software, i think.

i am trying to learn Cadence Allegro, after using Altium. i am not impressed. its the best for simulation, but for design... i almost dont have any tols to aptimize/edit/modify the PCB during design, related to Altium. nothing comes up with the right-mouse-click, no pan, no dynamic-zoom, i cant just edit something...

eagle database digikey

For me the best choose is EAGLE, it's easy, powerful and enjoy it. I attempted with Cadence but is frustrating.

best painting in pcb

i think its cadence allegro.......

easy softwarefor pcb

why the cadence allegro?
becouse someone told this?
or because you worked with it, and you felt that its so effective to design with it?

its not even a normal windows application...

best pcb design programs

Thank you
thats a nice topic

export schematic sw iii to kicad

PADs are good and getting better, however it is still not user-friendly. Once you get used to it, you don't want to leave for any other software. Blazerounter is cool.

top2006 pcb

For professional use Altium is the best. For education purposes and for students Orcad is okay.

the best pcb design

Is the altium terminated by the vendor? even though it got plenty fans' support?

That's another sad story of "bad businessman vs. good engineer".

Funny N.

best pcb disayn program

The best of the best is Allegro. Now the orcad 16 contains allegro PCb editor

pcb designing software orcad vendors in mumbai

Expedition By Mentor Graphics

best pcb cad

what's the different between PADs and Expedition from Mentor Graphics ?

vendors for pcb orcad software in mumbai

I think Pads Power PCB gives you the biggest bang for the buck. Easy import from almost any schematic capture tool (Pads Logic, Orcad, DxDesigner, etc). Extensive DRC and output options.

I have used higher priced Allegro and was not impressed.

graffy 9 pcb

There might have no answer for this type of question.

When I visited Florida, I saw the pretty houses near the beach with huge yacht. My boss told me even he cannot afford those. He guess those owner might be the drug dealers.

best pcb draft program

Mentor ExpeditionPCB and Cadence Allegro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back