Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sinewave inverter prototype...

Status
Not open for further replies.
at this time it works is not as i want, thereby this will be prematurely.

Attachments

• ppt13 c&hex.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

anoter one scheme with tiny13

Attachments

• t13_pp_c&hex&pcb.zip
    87.9 KB · Views: 249

Whats new in this

- - - Updated - - -

And whats the purpose of the feedback from output.
Also the lookup table seemed to me strange with simple entries without calculation.

This last is pure push-pull scheme, but with two 50Hz taken from old UPS transformers. Feedback lines one for overload protection, another one for voltage correction (as usually for me, this function is not tested )).

But your source code contains only one table then how are you correcting it with feedback?

Simple by add or subtract some value from table. It is not excellent way, but do something else with tiny13 is difficult.

Last edited:

I think also is possible to use slightly modified D-amplifier for DC to 220AC conversion. And take source waveform from cheap mp3 audio player )

Last edited:

There is a large dead band I think load will not happy over this.
Instead of using Mp3 player The SINE function of Atmega8 can be used with simple R2R ladder or single pin PWM can be used with filter.

hi every one, to those who have made the prototype of this project i ask what is the output wave shape like under NO-LOAD condition? is it pure sine wave?
regards

Is the wave shape at no load square? and if so how then can you get a pure sine wave shape at no load because i have seen some design that produce pure sine shape at no-load condition,
Regards

Hi Deep one, hav a nice day u done awesome job. it's great help :) and plz upload final version of mega8 both315->220v or transformer 50hz and also tiny13 code

hi, Waqasjamil.
All projects is presented above, already.

Last edited:

Hi Deep one, hav a nice day u done awesome job. it's great help :) and plz upload final version of mega8 both315->220v or transformer 50hz and also tiny13 code
He means 315t0 220v version with atmega8(DIP)

As i remember i did not do this version, by the reason of problems with reliable dead-time shaping.

hi DeepOne , would you add overload circuit ,main sense adjustable b/w 160v <220v using variable. and would be it's possible to make h-bridge using pushpull tehnology using atmel mega8 for +315v to 220v without any optocoupler or IGBT driver (like china inverter) with feedback voltage correction

Sorry, Waqasjamil. I'm not planning to do any changes in that projects. You may try to do it by himself.

No need to do push-pull after 315v (350v) push-pull must use a transformer which is useless.

No need to do push-pull after 315v (350v) push-pull must use a transformer which is useless.
i hav a Q as in previous projects atmel mega8 has generate 4 pwms i.e 2 sine and 2 for square can we use ir2110/2304 high side with 50hz square pwm and low side with sine pwm 37khz ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back