Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Sine wave inverter with pic16f72 and if2110

Status
Not open for further replies.
@siktec i tried it it is not working please help use out

adamhenry, I don't understand, the problem was with the schematic or with the code?

@tommy212, Pls, explain the nature of challenge that you have.

- - - Updated - - -

@tommy212, Pls, explain the nature of challenge that you have.

@siktec the hex code for the pic16f72 is not working each time i tried to program it,
it say error

Use 22uf as the boostrap, 1n4007 is okay
I have try it with 22uf capacitor the output voltage was not high enough but when i use 47uf i works fine,for the 1n4007 i believed is not ultra-fast switching diode and our switching freq is up to 3khz

@tommy212, Ensure you are using pic16f72. If the one you are using is not accepting the hex code, it may be Faulty. Get another one.

@siktec i tried it with 8 pic16f72 each time i tried to verify it it say error please help me out i will give u a million thanks

@siktec i tried it with 8 pic16f72 each time i tried to verify it it say error please help me out i will give u a million thanks
Which programmer,you are using?
I tried with JDM programmer and pic pgm software.
And got success.
I think issue is with your programmer.

am using pickit2 and still not working

Don,t use code protect option to avoid verification errors

@naseerak i did not use code protection

- - - Updated - - -

i think the code is been protected

which one do you think i can use

Hi everyone, If anybody has the LCD connection diagram pls help me us with it.

This is the lcd connection.

Attachments

• lcd con.PNG
    lcd con.PNG
    124.1 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
@Fidelis Anyanti please is the pic 16f72 or 16f73

which means the sine wave is for pic16f73

Hello everyone, thanks for your assistance with the LCD connecting diagram. It work perfectly, however, there is still a problem with this project. The feedback control is not working. Can someone guide me on what to do please?

Status
Not open for further replies.