Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Sine wave inverter with pic16f72 and if2110

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear adamhenry and kabeer02
pls kindly assist me to get this project working. I observed that when the inverter comes on , it only stay for 10-15 seconds them it gos off and the low battery led comes on. how can i solve this problem and also the feedback is still not working for me.

As siktec
"Dear adamhenry and kabeer02
pls kindly assist me to get this project working. I observed that when the inverter comes on , it only stay for 10-15 seconds then it gos off and the low battery led comes on. how can i solve this problem and also the feedback is still not working for me."

Same problem to me .................

Dear kabeer02

Is it possible to correct and simulate it in Proteus correctly(error free), or I have to make hardware to know for its correct application?

I've tried to implement this technique but when it place transformer to step up inverter voltage ,voltage drops 4v on pri and 80v on sec.But it worked fine without transformer but LCL filter ..Can anybody give me solution for this problem

@ Kabeer02,
My design is for 12v battery.

what is your voltages at pin 4 and remove the lm324 and test again

@ Kabeer02,
I can adjust my voltage between 0 - 5 volt the inverter keep going off after some seconds with the battery low led coming on.

If the low battery led is blinking then the voltage at pin4 is below 2.5 volt

In a new thread I will publish the whole design at the top of this section.

- - - Updated - - -

For now I want to know how many members are interested and ready for giving me official thanks, My desighn has a complete trouble shooting guide with schematics and BOM.

My desighn has a complete trouble shooting guide with schematics and BOM.[/QUOTE]

What is BOM?

please as anyone done this project on it own and can simply send me the circuit digram and the pcb layout with the hex code.
Thanks

@ naseerak,
We are all interested in the design or any other similar one. Accept my official 1000 thanks and appreciation in anticipation of your post.

This is the same design publish in this post but with full detail.

A million thanks to u already.

please post it and explain how you carry out output voltage regulation.

thanks

This is not my design and I purchased it from a guy in India, and the one posted in this thread is the same as mine but mine has a complete guide.

there is a complete guide on this one too. check thread 4.If what you have is different from thread 4 pls shear.

Reactions: jumek

jumek

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
For a 24v system, use 32k and 220k , and don't bother using the lm324 use a current transformer instead , I will upload the Proteus schematic or pdf of the circuit, the feedback is working fine, but use a 5v transformer instead, but I use opto coupler in feedback and it is working..

Status
Not open for further replies.