Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Sine wave inverter with pic16f72 and if2110

Status
Not open for further replies.
@siktec please can u give me the pcb layout of the sinewave

@tommy212,

I dont know how to attach my pcb drawn on eagle. pls explain to me if u know how to attach it.

@siktec@arif01230 please i beg you guys to help me out with this circuit and the componet i will be very grate full thanks

@tommy212, use the circuit pcb diagram in thread #4.

- - - Updated - - -

the feedback control is not working. can someone help me out please.

@siktec @arif01230 please if i want to build the lcd version of the inverter,which code will i use,need help.

In a new thread I will publish the whole design at the top of this section.

- - - Updated - - -

For now I want to know how many members are interested and ready for giving me official thanks, My desighn has a complete trouble shooting guide with schematics and BOM.

I am waiting for your new thread
any one please help me about core size what is the core size of 7-no in inches
thanks

@adam621 please am intrested in your design please help me out

@Adam this is your requested Hex file

- - - Updated - - -

The rest is the same published in this thread elsewhere

Attachments

• SN73_LCD.rar
    3.4 KB · Views: 440
@naseerak , the feedback control is not working for me. please suggest what i should do.

the feedback has a seperate winding on transformer check that, also check other components around the feedback portion.

@naseerak , the feedback control is not working for me. please suggest what i should do. pls does the lcd display battery voltage etc, i really want to know how it displays. thanks.

Hi, fanyo042

You say "the feedback control is not working for me.". Without filter all other part working properly for you in Hardware?

dear arif01230, the feed back is now working with the hexfile in thread#45. but the only challenge i have now is that it seem the design does not work fine in 12V. once the inverter voltage drops to 11.5 the inverter becomes unstable. At first i thought it was the crystal i used from junk, i later replace with new one yet same prob. pls anyone with idea what the prob is?

Digital inverter 500av/12v

More regard to the previous answer on the sinewave inverter using ir2110 and pic16f72
thanks a million times for that sir. But sir need the hex file and the source code of the digital inverter 500av/12v posted in the edaboard 12v-500va_1550.jpg

this program doesn't work it comes on for some seconds and go off.

@siktec@naseerak@kabeer02,please which is the final working circuit, pcb and working hex file in all the posted ones,help am confused.

@siktec@naseerak@kabeer02,please which is the final working circuit, pcb and working hex file in all the posted ones,help am confused.

post#4 by MRahman (sine_tech_mail.rar) have all the required Schematic and PCB files :) ...
use PIC16F72 and HEX from post #53 ( rk_sin_mod.rar) for LED display by naseerak and if you want to use LCD then change the PIC16F72 with PIC16F73 and use the Hex from post #53 ( sn73_lcd_b.rar) and don't forget to say thanks to the contributers for their esteem efforts and contribution.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.