[SOLVED] Selective Delay Off Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please convert your code to compiler MikroC PRO for AVR.
Hello, Eril.
Sorry i am not use MikroC and not very experienced programmer.

Hello P.P,
After look at DeepOne Simulator into Proteus, what I looking is same as him made, only I need to translate the code to MikroC AVR, for the time delay LEDs to turn Off after complete counting the minute and then relay will turn ON.

For the time I need begin from 5 minute, 10 minute, 15 minute, 20 minute and then 60 minute.

Anyway thanks for helps.

DeepOne,
It's Ok, I am appreciate with you works.

DeepOne, thank you very much!
Pic. Programmer, thank you very much!
It is solved.

Hi eril

Do you want same project for 5 minute, 10 minute, 15 minute, 20 minute and then 60 minute delays ? Do you want PIC or AVR project. Hi eril same as you I use mikroC PRO PIC and mikroC PRO AVR Compilers. Did you see my mikroC PRO AVR project. If you want similar project but for different timings then I can modify my project and post it.

Hello P.P,
I want for the timer is 5 minute, 10 minute, 15, minute, 20 minute and 60 minute delay.

I has download your program yesterday, and simulate to proteus but your program is different with my expectation, I want like DeepOne program but in MikroC Pro AVR.

Could you please sent your program here, as well as above.

Did you seen DeepOne program in page #1, that looks better for me, anyway I am appreciate for you help to me........Merci P.P.

Please explain how DeepOne's project working is different than mine. I have not tested his project. If possible draw Proteus circuit for DeepOne's Circuit and post it here. If you explain the working of DeepOne's project then I will make such a project using mikroC PRO AVR for you.

Reactions: eril

eril

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Helo P.P,
It's Okay.....I am appreciate with your helping me, I feel it's not to important for me...I am doing microcontroller only for hobbies and love interaction in forum to share to each other.

:thumbsup::smile::smile::smile:
Merci.

Status
Not open for further replies.