Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Selective Delay Off Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please convert your code to compiler MikroC PRO for AVR.
Hello, Eril.
Sorry i am not use MikroC and not very experienced programmer.

Hello P.P,
After look at DeepOne Simulator into Proteus, what I looking is same as him made, only I need to translate the code to MikroC AVR, for the time delay LEDs to turn Off after complete counting the minute and then relay will turn ON.

For the time I need begin from 5 minute, 10 minute, 15 minute, 20 minute and then 60 minute.

Anyway thanks for helps.

DeepOne,
It's Ok, I am appreciate with you works.

DeepOne, thank you very much!
Pic. Programmer, thank you very much!
It is solved.

Hi eril

Do you want same project for 5 minute, 10 minute, 15 minute, 20 minute and then 60 minute delays ? Do you want PIC or AVR project. Hi eril same as you I use mikroC PRO PIC and mikroC PRO AVR Compilers. Did you see my mikroC PRO AVR project. If you want similar project but for different timings then I can modify my project and post it.

Hello P.P,
I want for the timer is 5 minute, 10 minute, 15, minute, 20 minute and 60 minute delay.

I has download your program yesterday, and simulate to proteus but your program is different with my expectation, I want like DeepOne program but in MikroC Pro AVR.

Could you please sent your program here, as well as above.

Did you seen DeepOne program in page #1, that looks better for me, anyway I am appreciate for you help to me........Merci P.P.

Please explain how DeepOne's project working is different than mine. I have not tested his project. If possible draw Proteus circuit for DeepOne's Circuit and post it here. If you explain the working of DeepOne's project then I will make such a project using mikroC PRO AVR for you.

Reactions: eril

eril

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Helo P.P,
It's Okay.....I am appreciate with your helping me, I feel it's not to important for me...I am doing microcontroller only for hobbies and love interaction in forum to share to each other.

:thumbsup::smile::smile::smile:
Merci.

Status
Not open for further replies.