Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Printed inverted F antenna simulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubdawg

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
inverted f antenna simulation in sonnet

I have been trying to simulate a printed -inverted F antenna using @DS and have had no luck in getting the correct setup. THe area of the PCB where the antenna is printedo is just a single layer board and it connects to the multilayer board. Is there a way to do this or am I taking the wron approach in this case. I have a prtotype of the actual antenna and I know it does resonate at 2.4GHZ and the VSWR I measured was aroun 1.7:1 but in simulations I have had no luck in getting anything close.

I can provide more info if need , but any help or insight would be of great thanks.

inverted f antenna simulation in sonnet

Try this link, the information is quite informative.

**broken link removed**

change h**p to h t t p;

inverted-f antenna simulation

Hi, I don't how you setup your simulation but for me, this is what I have done for PIFA using Zeland and Sonnet. Remove the ground under the PIFA. Set a thick "air" layer (1000 mm) between the dielectric and the bottom metal.

Finally, set the top and bottom metal to free space.

Check out the Sonnet Forum under its Knowledge base. You should see some discussion for simulating antenna with ground plane removed

www.sonnetusa.com

printed inverted-f antenna

try this can be help full

this these is very interesting

**broken link removed**

Regards

Hi My fiend

have U some detail from this these.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search