Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Net names in Cadence Virtuoso

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantic

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I need to know how to obtain a list with all net names of a design in Cadence Virtuoso because I want to do a RCX-Extraction of selected nets with Assura.
Thanks

There are two ways to select the net names in Assura RCX.
1. From Schematic
2. From Layout.

If you want to set from layout, you have to know the net names, In assura LVS, you can refer to <run_name.erc> file for pin and net names. Else youc an use SKILL routines to have a list of all net_names.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the response

There are two ways to select the net names in Assura RCX.
1. From Schematic
2. From Layout.

How can I tell Assura that I want to select the net names from schematic or from layout? I haven't seen any option to do it.

Else youc an use SKILL routines to have a list of all net_names.

Could you please explain me what are Skill routines and how to use them?

Thanks a lot

I don't know which version of Assura you are using. If you are using the latest version.. Its under extraction and the selection known as Name space..
which has two options.. One is Layout names and other is Schematic names..

Now if you want to extract all the net names from SKILL you can use the SKILL db routines ..

If you have the cvId = (geGetEditCellView() or dbOpenCellView(libname cellname viewname) then you can use

cvId~>nets~>name

in the CIW to see the names

skilldesigner@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back