Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] [Moved] IBM 130nm Calibre PEX error

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuxiaojian01

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,
I am using IBM 130nm cmrf8sf PDK. I made a simple inverter and performed DRC, LVS, PEX with Calibre. The DRC and LVS work well, but there is a PEX error shown as follows:

"error: Could not find pin mapping for terminal sub of cell (cmrf8sf devicepad symbol). It will remain unconnected."

I don't quite understand this error, could anyone can explain this error and tell me how to solve this problem?

In the circuit, I added a "sub" terminal in the schematics and a "sub" label (with SXCUT ll layer), which represents the substrate.

I also attached the schematics and layout. In the layout, the left instance is a subc instance copied from cmrf8sf library.

layout.PNG

schematics.PNG

Hi Erikl,
Thank you for your reply.
I put this label on the substrate contact, but it still can't work.

Then some other guy in our department told me it may caused by the calibre cellmap file. He gave me a new cellmap file which does not include devicepad symbol, and the PEX passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back