Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] ISCAS combinational circuits required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhaval4987

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey all,

I specifically need combinational circuits verilog descriptions by ISCAS. All I find are sequential. Can anyone provide combinational circuits?

actually you dont

there are no library instances, all cells declared exist within verilog itself. read a verilog reference.

No, the functional description of gates is not declared in the verilog file for which i am looking for.

I think i will have to write it then.

gosh...

the functional description is the verilog language! find a good book and you will find out what the nand, buf, or, etc. means.

---------- Post added at 16:34 ---------- Previous post was at 16:29 ----------

search for verilog primitives and you will understand what i am talking about.

No snp, I think you misunderstood.

I know what XOR/And/Or is. But what I want to do is that I want to perform of static timing analysis of ISCAS85 benchmark circuits. And the timing tool nanotime does not understand the fucntions of these gates. to make it understand- I need those models. If not that- then I need Spice level descriptions of these combinational circuits.

you cant perform sta on those circuits because they havent been synthesized yet. those are not standard cells, those are verilog primitives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back