Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

If anybody need help in EAGLE, ask me in this POST !

Status
Not open for further replies.
eagle how to use mill-outlines

options>>user interface
check always vector font
that should fix your problem

eagle autorouter setup

Hi Hugo,
is it possible that you are using a Matrox graphics card?
I have the same problems on Win2k with Matrox cards (G200 and G450DH).
No problems with nVidia.
For me it looks like a Matrox problem.
I hope this helps a little.

With best regards,
Frodo01
8)

eagle pcb snapping off

INT ART,

It's working fine now. Could you tell me more about vector fonts?

Thank you so much!

:D :D :D

pinxy hallo

Hello, I am a new member on this forum. I user Eagle version 4.08r2 for quite some time, and few days ago switched to version 4.11
I was pleased to see new buttons to put rounded traces in the layout, untill I realised that when I save this file and load again rounded traces are gone, replaced with straight lines and corners, and missing segment from the trace. It seems that it is not possible to fix that layout. I deleted this wire from the schematic, but then I got an airwire from that location going somewhere in the orbit.
:evil: Is that some known bug, or I am doing something wrong?

rj11 eagle library

2 gnekker :
send me a pm with all the file u should need.

bye SyNTaXer

multiple vcc in eagle

Hi,

I am new to this forum and Eagle. I use 4.11. Can anyone tell me how to add a new sheet in the schematic?

Thanks

LD

eagle pcb snap and glue

Hello every body, I'm from Viet Nam!
I have a question: How I convert between Orcad files and Eagle files.
(In my country a lot of people use Orcad and Protel but I feel Eagle is good enough for me. So I get difficult to exchange my design with other.)

autoplace componets eagle

I'm trying tu learn tu use Eagle, but i need an Italian (if is possible) tutorial!

Where I can find it?

Thanks.

eagle zif socket library

I have seen some requests for illegal licenses for Eagle in this topic.
This is not allowed and all members who upload or asks for illegal licenses or files at elektroda will be banned!
Illegal post have been deleted.

cadsoft eagle net sheet references

i'm using eagle 4.11 and have notice a problem when transfering an schematic with a device that uses to-92 package, the footprints appear very small in the board working space.

it also happens with demo1.sch in the examples\tutorial folder

autoroute eagle freeware

Hello All

Anyone know if the Eagle Software has an Autoplace components Command or an ULP which make this job???

thanks anyway

eagle cad board yellow x

it seems to be the end of this post. sorry guys. can't give anymore info about eagle, because the elektroda moderator wants.
wish u nice xmas.

regarts, SyNTaXer

cadsoft eagle flood

Can someone tell me how I would go about disconnecting the auto wiring of the Gnd and VCC power supply pins of two seperate IC devices.

IE. if you place two NE555 timer ICs in your design you will see that the power pins of the two ICs are wired together.

This is no good as I want to power each IC from a different supply/voltage.

You can edit the 555 timer IC device to stop this, but it is a real pain to change power pins to I/O pins within the library editor for every part in Eagle.

Surely there is an easier way, espeacially when you have to do this for each library of hundreds of ICs.

PS using the INVOKE command will not work for do this type of operation.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Rgds
challenger

eagle wire pcb snap

Hi,

can some one please tell me how to move a SMD part from the top side to the bottom side of the PCB. I have searched the help file but no working info there. I am using ver 4.09r2. I am also using a two keys mouse.

/Mast

db9 library for eagle

to mastorrage:

type in mirror and click on the part you want to change, bye SyNTaXer

eagle sub-circuits

Hi Everyone,
Could some one please tell me how to creat Gerber files from Eagle.
I have Free demo version and I have a board file. But I can't seem to be able to make Gerbers.

I thank You in Advance,

Majnoon

eagle polygon print drill

Hi,
does anyone know how to make the "NC Drill Chart" from Eagle? He is *not* intrested in the output files generated by "excellon.cam". (since he is a small PCB manufracturer and does not have the capability)

The NC drill chart that he showed was a positive print with all drill points of different sizes(drill bits/diameter) in different small gemetric shapes. He says that he can use it to drill.

can someone help me out please?
binny

eagle autorouter settings

hi majnoon,
use the cam processor.

tutorial eagle autoplace

Hi, I'm from Mexico and I would like that sombody helpme

I have the eagle v4.11 and already cracked

But I can't saved my files because they said LOAD ERROR 293

How I can save my files ???

I need it to my tesis

Help me please :(

auto place components in eagle

to Jero2k

Look, U may Syntaxer to send U a "fixxer".

to Syntaxer

I've got a problem. Some packages in a board , after "switching to a board" from sheme , 've endless lines. I need your comments. Help me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back