Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

If anybody need help in EAGLE, ask me in this POST !

Status
Not open for further replies.
rect eagle 4.11

cloud said:
Is Eagle 4.03 the latest version? Because that's what i'm using right now or there already exist another updated version.
The latest is 4.16r1. You can download your free limited copy from www.cadsoftusa.com

eagle signal name already exists pour

M!k said:
At least with older versions of Eagle (e.g. 4.09) there's a known bug with display problems while moving objects or zooming, depending on machine and system. Cadsoft recommends to check the option "Always vector font" in the menu "Options/User Interface" to circumvent that bug. Works nice after spending hours trying to track down the problem :)

I'm using 4.16r1, which is the newest, I think. However, using the vector font did fix my schematic module. In the board layout I still have to tapdance the F2 key constantly because wires are not dynamically redrawn. I did suspect this was the same issue, but since one is fixed and the other not, then I suppose it is really a separate issue.

Once you get the hang of the F2 key, though, you rapidly become oblivious to the fact that the screen doesn't repaint itself until you tell it to. :D

Thanks for the tip on the vector font. That was useful!

Zack

copy components from one eagle library to another

we can manufacture Eagle format pcb file pcb prototype.

manufacture low cost, high quality PCB prototypes in China.

**broken link removed** jpcb.com

if you send pcb file to us,we will quote as soon.

mail: sales@n j pcb.com or nj pcb @ vip. 1 63.com

hope cooperate with engineer.

zif wells tsop40

:?: Does anyone knows how to convert *.brd file to *.pdf (acrobat reader) file? Or convert image from *.bmp (bitmap of PAINT) to *.pdf file with more or less same ratio.

I don't have printer :cry: so this is quite important to me so that i can print the file anywhere.

autoroute eagle manual

If you have Acrobat (full, not the reader) installed, you can just print the board to a pdf file (choose printer: Adobe PDF Converter). The same works for your bmp.

eagle pcb autoroute avoid angle

Hello Mik.

Do you have a link for the full version? Is it free?:D

pad array eagle

cloud said:
Hello Mik.

Do you have a link for the full version? Is it free?:D
No its not free. But you can use alternate method to convert Eagle Schematic/PCB to PDF.
You can use CAM Processor in either of them, then select PS (PostScript) as output format. Select the layers you want in output. Then click Process Job. This will create a PostScript File. Now you can use free converters like GhostScript (https://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/) to convert PS to PDF. :D

vector art of polish eagle

cloud said:
:?: Does anyone knows how to convert *.brd file to *.pdf (acrobat reader) file? Or convert image from *.bmp (bitmap of PAINT) to *.pdf file with more or less same ratio.

I don't have printer :cry: so this is quite important to me so that i can print the file anywhere.

I use PDF 995 (http://www.pdf995.com/). It installs as a printer driver. Then you can print anything from any program but select pdf995 instead of your officejet or whatever you have. It has annoying popups, but it saves you the cost of the pro version of Adobe.

Zack

Added after 2 hours 58 minutes:

I have some pins on an IC that are N/C. I want to leave them floating, and I don't want to see an ERC error on them. Is there a N/C symbol I can connect the pins to or something so that Eagle knows I want to leave them floating?

Thanks,

Zack

eagle power pins visible

Hi All!

I would like to insert simulated geometry from Sonnet to Eagle Layout. Is anybody have an ide how would be this realised?

Sonnet has export files: picture, DXF, .geo

Thank you!
Z

eagle pcb move command line

Hey guys!!

I would like to have a dimension that will fit the components after placing and auto-routing. How do i do it? Do we have a ULP for this?

Likewise also to the schematic....

Pls. help me out. I'm not so well verse like you guys.:D

Thanks...

eagle autoroute freeware

I want help in design of PCB board but in this board i want maximum area covered by the tracks even if the circuit is very small and a pcb area is big for that. Mean we have to use maximum area for tracks and very small area to eaching. Means automatically it covered maximum space on pcb.
Please anybody help me for this

db9 cad file

Praful said:
I want help in design of PCB board but in this board i want maximum area covered by the tracks even if the circuit is very small and a pcb area is big for that. Mean we have to use maximum area for tracks and very small area to eaching. Means automatically it covered maximum space on pcb.
Please anybody help me for this

Hi!

If I cathced the meaning of your text, you would like to use copper pour. Like the attached board.
**broken link removed**

So, consider that you are working with one sided PCB, at the top layer. Then, select the TOP layer, for drawing. Then draw menu -> poligon. Draw out the full PCB's outline. After that Edit menu -> name command, used at the new poligon. Name it to GND. Then click at RATSNEST button, itt will fill the entier area.

Have fun! This technic good for RF design!
Bye!
Z

change sheet number in schematic eagle

Dear dZ99,
I already do the same thing but it can covers remaining space on PCB and I want cover remaining space by the tracks means the tracks are cover remaining area on PCB automatically.
Please Help.................................. Thanx

pcb to ps

Praful said:
Dear dZ99,
I already do the same thing but it can covers remaining space on PCB and I want cover remaining space by the tracks means the tracks are cover remaining area on PCB automatically.
Please Help.................................. Thanx

OKay, you got that!

Now clear. I'm thinking... It isn't so trivial in eagle. But the time I came to good idea, I will share with you!

Bye!
Z

pcb thermals eagle

Hello,

I would like to ask, if somebody knows, is it possible to make a library entry of a group of
components (schematics along with pcb).
It was possible to do with PCB library in tango, so You coud have previosly developed parts of a project that could be simply placed on a pcb like a part.. It simply means that You coud take a part of a board as a library entry, and use it as a part later on.

It would be nice to have a predefined parts of schematics and pcb that You use often, like previously developed an routed elements.

Simple cut/paste does not helped me with the PCB part (the routing is steel neaded).

Sincerely Yours
Nenad Sakan

dip 40 pin gerber file free online

any cadsoft eagle books?

error code 291 eagle

borloloy said:
any cadsoft eagle books?
I guess **broken link removed** is sufficient for learning it.

eagle pcb error 293

Does anyone know how to specify (or create the equivalent of) a pad diameter larger than the max limit (approx 0.516")?

I've tried several things to no avail. I get all the clearance errors in the DRC.

Thanks in advance

cadsoft eagle crosshair

I have sch. and brd. made earlier by Eagle verion 2.6, I want to open it now by the evaluation version 4.16 it is not possible.
in the cadsoft website . they tell to use a program called update26 to convert it . it did not work .

Can anybody help?

eagle pcb polygon rank spacing

Hello

I wanna place a push switch in my schematic but i doesn't find it in the Eagle's lbr

push switch (2 pins)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back