Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

If anybody need help in EAGLE, ask me in this POST !

Status
Not open for further replies.
eagle smd clearance

You are getting thins error because you might have placed components outside the boundry limit of Eagle Demo Edition. I cant see the board dimension line (layer 20) in your screen shot. You need to draw it.

build own lib rj11 eagle

thanks CMOS for your reply , the problem is that my circuit after switching it to borad , is a little bit bigger than the frame imposed by eagle , is there any solution ,
can i for exemple change the ic's position and how cause eagle seems to refuse any modification .

eagle hide airwire

hassenman said:
thanks CMOS for your reply , the problem is that my circuit after switching it to borad , is a little bit bigger than the frame imposed by eagle , is there any solution ,
can i for exemple change the ic's position and how cause eagle seems to refuse any modification .
There are 2 solutions. Either try to fit your components in the default frame provided by eagle or buy a full version.

If you are looking for something good and FREE try KiCAD from here **broken link removed**

pcb eagle thermals

Hello.
Can anyone tell me how to add 2 pins to a symbol with the same name. For example i have a chip with many GND pins, and i want them to have the same name in the symbol.
Thanks

illustrator printing multiple copies

Use '@' symbol followed by a number in sequence. For ex. Vcc@1, Vcc@2, Vcc@3 or GND@1, GND@2, GND@3 etc.

eagle cad hide ground

hi,

i'm quite new to eagle and i started making a pcb with it,
but as i finish connecting all the wires, everything seemed fine, the 2nd day when i load it back, all the connections went crazy, but the components position are ok thought, anybody noes why? i am currently using standard version.

pcb gcode tutorial

Hi

Could you post a quick step-by-step tutorial how to make a stencil for PCB using Eagle. The stencil is then to be used for solder pasting the PCB prior to reflow?

Many companies will laser-cut a stencil out of clear plastic (for pretty cheap I might add) but they need the stencil design which Eagle is supposed to be able to produce.

Thanks
Boyan

hide airwires eagle

ahmad_abdulghany said:
Hello,
Can anyone tell me where can I download a copy of Eagle?
I liked it, and i want to use it to make PCB layout,

Also, I have another strange question, is Eagle better or OrCAD for PCB design?

I need an honest answer :D

Thanks alot in advance,
Ahmad

You can download Eagle from .
I used to use Orcad, MANY MANY years ago. PCB design does not have all
the libraries that Eagle has, but Eagle lite is limited to the size of the board
you want to make. For small project, this is super, but for bigger boards, you
will either have to purchase the package, or find alternatives.
Hope this helps.

eagle multiple boards

CMOS said:
SyNTaXer said:
hi guys,

i'm the creator of this post. can you remember ?
my way of life changed, so i can't help you anymore with eagle :-(
but it's nice to see that you'll help you together!

bye
Not using Eagle anymore????

not using any pcb program anymore, because i've changed the business. but i hope to get the chance to return to the good old hardware.

how to import dwg to eagle

Hi how do i get the drill holes in pads to show when printing artwork

eagle cad sub circuit

pularn said:
Hi how do i get the drill holes in pads to show when printing artwork
It does print holes by default. If you are using CAM processor, un-check "Fill Pads" option and then make your file.

autoplace eagle

Hello All!

I would like to ask for a small help, about using eagle.

How can I quickly clear the copper pour feature's pouring? (RATSNEST cmd)
OK, I kwon a slow rider way : save the board, close it. The reopen--> voila! There's no chopper pour! But there must be a faster way :idea:

Thank you!
Zoltan:::

how visible vcc and gnd proteus

click on "Ripup", then on the frame which defines the copper area

eagle cad autoplace part

M!k said:
click on "Ripup", then on the frame which defines the copper area

Good! :D

Thank you!

Added after 56 minutes:

My new problem is: how can I set the default via diameter siezes under Linux in 4.15 Eagle ?
Every time I restart the prog it's come up with his own little silly valvues.

Option, drill size OK! But I need the via diameter.

Thanks!

For M!k: Sorry, but I can't give you points, the option didn't appeard in my browser. You might clicked Post new reply, not quote.

eagle pcb-gcode tutorial

i don't know in linux but for windows
edit eagle.src

under BRD: add
Change diameter prefer size;
Change drill prefer size;

cadsoft eagle rounded traces

Does anyone know how to make silk for SMD parts like the one shown in attached picture? There are no such lines in any layer of SMD parts in Eagle!

how to delete autoroute eagle

Thanks for the help. I have been using Eagle for a while and I'm pretty happy with it, also you can't beat the price beeing free...
Well the only problem I have so far is: I'd like to create a library of favourite components, in most of my proyects I use the same size of caps, resistors, leds and connectors, it takes a lot of time to look trough all the devices that eagle library has, the one I use the most is the Discrete library but I'd like to add some devices to it so I'll have most of the devices I use in just one library and will be easy to find what I'm looking for. So there is a simple way to just copy a device from one library to another ? The only way I found until now is copying the package, pasting, then copying the symbol, and then creating a new device, very unpractical. Is not possible to just copy and paste a device from one library to another ?

cadsoft eagle draw a wire jumper

it seem your are not using a recent version because discrete library doesn't exist anymore.

from version 4.11 open the library you want to add parts to, in the control panel browse the parts, right click in it then select copy to library.

eagle pcb to dwg

I'm using version 4.16 but kept the discrete library because thats exactly what I use the most, I just want to add some devices to that library and use it as my standart library for proyects.
The problem is that when I do as you said the options Copy to Library and Add to Schematics are grayed out.
I spent hours trying to figure out. Thanks for your replies.

tqfp100 gerber

mfacen said:
I'm using version 4.16 but kept the discrete library because thats exactly what I use the most, I just want to add some devices to that library and use it as my standart library for proyects.
The problem is that when I do as you said the options Copy to Library and Add to Schematics are grayed out.
I spent hours trying to figure out. Thanks for your replies.

you must have your discrete library previously open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back