Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

If anybody need help in EAGLE, ask me in this POST !

Status
Not open for further replies.
changing minium width eagle

8) Create A footprint in library may be a single row with the required number of PADS, place the required qty in your board

Area fill is possible for PLAINS using Polygon command

ratsnest en eagle 4.03

Hi,

How to design the Single layer PCB with jumper in Eagle?

Pls Help :(

Tr2000

change-pad-in-lbr

what i do is to change to the top layer where i need a jumper, it automatically generate an via.

solder pads eagle

Hi Int Art,

What if I need the design in single layer with minimal jumpers? How to do that trick?

TR2000

eagle autorouter distance

Hi,

I need the print out (not gerber) of the Solder Mask layer in negative.
How can I do that?

Tr2000
:?

eagle autorouter angle

Hi,
johan_tr2000
I need the print out (not gerber) of the Solder Mask layer in negative.
How can I do that?

Tr2000

Use CAM processor and create file using PS_INVERTED driver, then use any adobe tool to print the post script file. u can even create a PDF file using adobe acrobat distiller (change compression features to nil)

Hi Int Art,

What if I need the design in single layer with minimal jumpers? How to do that trick?

TR2000

there is a control file for Eagle autorouter which places the TOP side tracks only in a straight line (jumpers)
But if u want to design good single sided PCB with minimum jumpers DUMP any autorouter from any PCB tool and do the routing manually. 8)

eaglecad clearance error

Hello,
I am using stuart.lbr file from Cadsoft "download library" section to draw RJ11 4-way connectors. My PCB looks fine except two supporting holes are missing. Can anybody tell me how to fix this? All 4 pins are drilled right, it's just missing those two plastic support points.
I have tried to edit the library but I always get "Invalid Character ' ' in library object name 4 way.pac/sym/dev" message while opening the package, symbol or the device.
I am using Eagle 4.11r2 light free version on Windows 2000. Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,

polygon rank eagle

Hi.
In the free version, the library edit is not possible.

eagle sheet connector port

to sztibi82:
you can edit a library with the free version
newbie2003:
try to export the stuart.lbr as script. open the script-file with an editor. do the same with a library witch is not corrupt and compare the syntax. you should be able to fix your library.

eagle library tsop-6

Try to read this topic:

74*125 egale vcc symbol

hi, Thanks for your helpful suggestions. I have successfully converted stuart.lbr into a .scr file and I can edit/see it with a text editor. But how can I convert it back to a .lbr file or better yet how can I add the content into my library mylib.lbr.

Regards,

paste buffer is empty eagle

Hi everybody

I have made some libraries with devices which has a power-symbol and an IO-symbol.
How can I put the power-symbol on sheet 1/2 and the IO-symbol on sheet.

I have tried it with cut but when I run erc it gives me the errors of two devices.
I have a professional version of eagle so it is not a sheet limitation problem.

Any hits, tips or tricks

Thanks for helping

regards

J

eagle cad file panelization

Hi everybody

I have made some libraries of devices which has a power-symbol and an IO-symbol.
How can I put the power-symbol on sheet 1/2 and the IO-symbol on 2/2 sheet.

I have tried it with cut but when I run erc it gives me the errors of two devices.
I have a professional version of eagle so it is not a sheet limitation problem.

Any hits, tips or tricks

Thanks for helping

regards

panelize your eagle schematic

news://news.cadsoft.de/
it is very easy. you can find eyerything in the net or look in the eagle help for 'invoke' and 'addlevel'.

se-inoue eagle

guess you already found it, jamie.....

pic18 eagle library

open library editor. klick on the scr-button and open your scr-file.

eagle cadsoft library rj11

How to export gerber file from eagle to another program?
Thanks.

zif socket eagle library

use the cam processor in the board editor.

eagle pcb print multiple

use cam output generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back