Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

If anybody need help in EAGLE, ask me in this POST !

Status
Not open for further replies.
eagle error stop mask

I am working on Automatic PCB Drilling Machine with AVR Microcontroller.Could you plz suggest me how can i handle Gerber files.
I thought i have to convert Gerber files into G codes.So that i can able to instruct AVR for Motion.
Please suggest me how can i convert Gerber files into List of G codes for pads.

e_eagle44.htm

hi guys,

I'm having some trouble to make CNC drilling. How can i convert the file xxx.drd (created from eagle software) to thruhole.tap (orcad)???? without making an effort to remake the schematic in orcad software..

is there a software out there for this????or u just change the file name 'xxx.drd' to 'thruhole.tap'???

please help

db 9 male connector eagle library

Is there an easy way (or even a difficult way) to export Eagle footprint libraries to Cadence Allegro?

how to create relay device in eagle cad

is there ULP can automent place parts?

Hi,

which is the best practise to handle VENDOR and VENDOR CODE for a device?

I saw different ulp file to manage bom, but I need to build a new library
and
I woudl like to build it for the raccomended practice.

Thanks!!

SyNTaXer, Hey I'm a bit new to eagle and have completed a design. I have unrouted wires, or so I'm told and the ulp to find them does not do a thing. I run the ulp to zoom in to them but nothing is zoomed.

How can I find unrouted wires, what are they? Are they on the brd and just where wires touch but dont connect?

Any advice on how to clear them up?

Hi all,

I'm new on eagle-suite, so I have got some questions about polygons and ratsnest function. I have a 2 layer pcb with the ground polygon on the bottom (blue) and the V+ polygon on the top (red). The V+ one is outline even I have tried many times the ratsnest command changing the name of the route I linked and the name of the polygon itself. The "show" command tells me that polygon and route belongs to the same signal but Eagle show the polygon as outline. It is a problem because I sent the Gerber file to a chinese company that asked me some questions showing that in their files the outline polygon doesn't exist.

I read that Eagle passes to "real" visualization mode when operating and creating gerber files but I ask why the bottom polygon is showed and the top one remains outline?
Does anybody know about a program to open the Gerber files in order to evaluate and check for errors?

thanks all for your help

Hi,

I have a question about the polygon feature in eagle... I've tried really hard to solve this on my own, so maybe someone here can help me.

When you use the polygon command, after ratsnesting, eagle forces a crosshair on all pads (through hole or smd). This would normally not be a problem (I think its done to help with soldering). However, my design is carrying a lot of current and I need the contacts to be as wide as possible.

I've attached some images..

please help!

cheers

olaldin said:
Hi,

I have a question about the polygon feature in eagle... I've tried really hard to solve this on my own, so maybe someone here can help me.

When you use the polygon command, after ratsnesting, eagle forces a crosshair on all pads (through hole or smd). This would normally not be a problem (I think its done to help with soldering). However, my design is carrying a lot of current and I need the contacts to be as wide as possible.

I've attached some images..

please help!

cheers
"Thermals" property is enabled for your polygon. Disable thermals and that cross pattern will go away.

VIP - via in pad

Hi All,
Is it any way to make via in pad (VIP) in EAGEL?
I meen in general. Not in footprint definition but during rout of PCB.
Thank you in advance,

Hi Can anyone tell me how to convert Eagle schematics to DXP or Protel99?

Hi, im using EAGLE 5.5 professional and im making a 4 layer board based off a similar 4 layer board. I have some massive (515 pin) bga chips that im using. the original board im using as a reference has power->gnd capacitors on the bottom layer of the 4 layer board. how do i do this in eagle? google tells me to use the mirror tool on the component.

after i mirror the component, i cant touch it; i cant move, change properties, or even un-mirror. all i can do is undo. there has to be a way where i have SMD components on the bottom and can edit them as such cause theres 400 additional component, half are on the bottom and i doubt i will be that good to not want to move any of them at some point.

Make sure you have the bottom layers visible. In particular, the "bottom origin". Without the origin you cannot select a component.

There is a good Eagle help forum on the cadsoft site.

Keith.

Hello SyNTaXer,

I just want to transfer the eagle files to Gerber files.How?:|

Thanks in advance!

Samwei

is there a library for a multiwat package, like for the l298 motor driver??, where can i find it, and how to make the pads of the elements, to have holes n its center, for the drilling, mines dont have thanks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back