Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

If anybody need help in EAGLE, ask me in this POST !

Status
Not open for further replies.
eagle pin rename

hi
how can i export the schematics in eagle to protel.
is there any ulp.

library eagle cadsoft db9 male

Hi,

I have 2 projects (schematic and board) in Eagle and I want to use them both as part of a new, single project.

How can I do that?

Thanks

Ian

smartwork version 1.4 r1

I find another method to ripup all router.

Enter "ripup;" in command line and it can ripup all without group everything.

tdocu tplace

Hello friends im using eagle layout editor v4.16r2 im facing a problem whenever i saved my layout file into my system after creating it and i cant reopen the file using the software eagle it shows a error message as "load error 291" asking conformation to make that layout is not edited with illegal copy of eagle, please help me to solve this problem and also size of printout also seems vary from the given size of drawn layout how can i take printout in correct given size is there any command for that and i also try with eagle version 5.2.0 but it show an error message and close within short time while try to drag the components i cant work with it (image attached for v5.2.0 & 4.16r2) please help me to solve this.
thank you .........[/url]

routing 35mm hole

New to the Eagle software and circuit design and I'm looking for a library file containing the PIC24J32GA002 or will I have to create one?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

library of zif in eagle

jtbarnes3rd said:
New to the Eagle software and circuit design and I'm looking for a library file containing the PIC24J32GA002 or will I have to create one?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

I'm not familiar with that particular chip, but have a look on cadsofts website, they have many libraries to download.

But if you can't find it, just look for a device with the same package and use that to create you new part. It's only a 15 minute job and pretty easy to do with the library editor. If you have to create the footprint from scratch, it's still not a difficult job - just read the dimensions from the data sheet carefully.

cadsoft eagle rf track width

I need a ulp file to convert the eagle brd to protel pcb, I already have one , but it's for 4.16 version,
I need a higher version. Thanks,

Added after 6 minutes:

Hi friends, I was using 4.16version, and it's good for layout. However, after the software was updated
to 5.3 version, it's crash when I move the components. Does anyone know what happen?

eagle show hidden airwire

Hello friends please help me to get correct measurement in printout im getting measurement get reduced in printout than created layout, can anybody say were are the places we have to give measurement in cadsoft eagle to create layout (eg:grid setting, im using measurement in "MM")and also specify what configuration should given in print setup (did u have any screen shots for this) if so please post .
thank you......

eagle setting different net width

Is there a command to rip up all wires of a certain width?

test pattern eagle mil pcb

hi friends can any please help me to take printout of layout in correct measurement without any variation in measurement of pcb layout.
thank you...

eagle change name of vcc part

HI SyNTaXer,

how to use polygon in eagle?
I click the icon & make a outline to my board. But only can see dash line no polygon appear.

Do I missed something?
93_1232020368.png

eagle pcb autoroute track width

M!k said:
click "Polygon", type Gnd (or however your ground is named) if you want to have the copper area being connected to Gnd, choose an appropriate width > 0 (unless you want to bother your PCB manufacturer ;-) ) and draw a frame around the board. You can see the plane after clicking "Ratsnest" - that's it
described one page back...

программа eagle 4.13

please help me to get printout in correct created board size (i need step by step guidings)
is there any configuration we have to done to take printout, may be in printsetup or in eagle please say (i normal convert layout into pdf and then take printout but i experience size variation and how to get mask and route in single print ) .
thank you...

eagle auto place component

I wouldn't convert the board to a pdf. Just activate the appropriate layers, set the scaling factor to 1 and print it out. If you still encounter any scaling problems your printer driver seems to be buggy. Try another one.

cadsoft eagle split connect two sheets

thanks friend (im converting layout into pdf bcoz im not having printer i have to take print from out side ) in printsetup what are the configuration we have to given is only scale as 1 or any other ,
there is also some boxes shown to give measures eg:

bottom

X:
Y:

etc ,what are the use of this .

please help me to solve this i need this urgently...
thank you.

eagle pads clearing drc package connecting

how to output gerber in Eagle v5.30?

eagle hpgl drawing negative pcb

thanks C,

but it did not generate .gbr file

cadsoft eagle x unrouted

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerber_File

You will not generate ONE gerber file (.gbr). You'll have 1 file each layer you need/use (top,bottom, silk, solder,etc)

in the link I posted before, at the end of the tutorial, it says:

The following Gerber files can be made from the above processing.
*.drl
*.drd
*.dri
*.cmp
*.sol
*.plc
*.stc
*.sts
*.gpi Drill rack data
Excellon drill description
Excellon drill tool description
Component side data