Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

If anybody need help in EAGLE, ask me in this POST !

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop mask error eagle

You can download the Light Edition of the software here:

But it's limited to an area of 100 x 80mm and only 2 layers are possible.
Here's a nice tutorial, but you can also study the manuals included in the software:
**broken link removed**

Mik

eagle cad options

Hey , how I can make a ground plane in eagle and what is the ratnest.

pins same name eagle

i wanna know what is eagle?
what we can do with eagle?
who is supporters of eagle.
tell in details
thank

how to create a ground plane using eagle

snaider said:
Hey , how I can make a ground plane in eagle

see my post in this thread earlier: 26 Nov 2004 18:57

Mik

video demo of putting via in eagle cad

Thank M!k, but how can I change the space between the ground plane and a the wire(track).

video demo of putting vias in eagle cad

I have not used Eagle, but my guess is that in the properties of the copper plane ( ground plane) there should be clearance to copper (track) and you can set this to the desired value

Added after 16 minutes:

arunragavan said:
i wanna know what is eagle?
what we can do with eagle?
who is supporters of eagle.
tell in details
thank

"If you are looking for an easy to use, powerful and affordable schematic capture and printed circuit board design package that gets the job done, EAGLE is the number 1 choice"

**broken link removed**

eaglecad expresspcb script

snaider said:
Thank M!k, but how can I change the space between the ground plane and a the wire(track).
you can do this by varying the "Distance" parameter in the design rules (see help --> design rules) or by setting the "Isolate" parameter of the polygon (see help --> polygon).

Mik

eagle copy polygon from top to tstop layer

when using eagle

How to load all libary files ( *.lbr ) automaticly? When trying to use library from
library->use only single selection is avaliable. it is mouring to use a part when you dont know libary it is located.

2 cam processor-eagle 4.13 light

include all directories containing libraries:
Control Panel / Options / Directories / Libraries (pathes separated by semicolon)
Restart Eagle

Mik

make power pins visible eagle

Anyone has the librarie file (lbr) of the EP1C6, CYCLONE of ALTERA , it has a packge TQFP-144, and some information about how I can edit those libraries, and if is posible change the schematic too.

eagle pcb yellow x

i got a printed out of a schematic layout and i try to do but some components cannot be find and the frame is too small. how? like 74HC573

eagle pcb yelo x

Hi snaider,
I'm afraid the EP1C6 is not available in the TQFP-144 package as eagle lbr, but I found it in a TQFP-240 package. You have to build it, but it is very easy. Read this: **broken link removed** This app note explains how to create library parts and edit them. You can also find the latest manuals and tutorials as pdf here: **broken link removed**

The best way to get help is here: news://news.cadsoft.de/ There are four news groups in English or German (since it is a German product).

Technical Support
Get technical support from the CadSoft staff and other EAGLE users

User Chat
Share your experiences with other EAGLE users

Suggestions
Tell us what you would like to see in future versions of EAGLE

Announcements
Information about new uploads etc.

It does not matter if you are using the light or professional version. Use Mozilla Thunderbird (freeware) and not Outlook (pice of crap imho) to access the news groups. Download all headers and use the search function of Thunderbird. Almost every topic or problem was discussed before.

You can also ask there for your EP1C6-144 maybe someone made it already.

Regards, ep20k.

Added after 2 minutes:

Hi bigpunch,
you'll find the 74HC573 in the 74xx-eu or 74xx-us libraries. If you find the frame too small, just get a bigger one in the frames library.
Regards, ep20k.

load error 291 on file

hi,

i have a question about meandering striplines

i have to put a 200mm wire on my board. the space is limited i got 47mmx35mm
how do i use the miter function? i tried several values like 45 or 90 ( i want the angle in degree) but the lines look alike.
how do i bend right the microstripline?

thanks for help

dil28 package footprint

Hello

How can I make the pad holes smaller, when I finished the PCB, and printed it, I saw that pad holes are too big, any suggestion.

Thanks

eagle cad: copy a symbol library

i want to start in eagle. so please if you have any tutorials upload it here.
thanx

cadsoft eagle consistency net

aym_qunibi said:
i want to start in eagle. so please if you have any tutorials upload it here.
thanx
1. see **broken link removed**
2. read the PDFs included in EAGLE

Mik

extended library for eagle pcb

Hi.

I have a question about Eagle 4.14. With the GROUP command I make a selection of components in the schematic. Is it possible to make a connection to the PCB so that the components will be selected there also? Do I need a script or something?

/Steffen

eagle width error

What do you want to do with your selection?
Regards, ep20k

copy device to eagle library

I would like to move the selection.

/Steffen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back