Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want to present a paper that deals with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

purifier

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm actually trying to present a paper that deals with a major part of Aeronautics and also Electronics. But I'm unable to find any clues as to where to start from. Can I have some advice please?

purifier,
One place to start is your local library. Look at "Avionics" magazine. Avionics is a contraction of Aviation Electronics. This magazine will give you a good idea of what the avionics field is all about. It also lists reference materials.
Regards,
Kral

Thanks a lot. But can I find them online somewhere? My library doesn't seem to have them. Searched a lot for them today :(

purifier,
I don't know of a way to get them opnline. However, here are two books that should be available from your library:
Aviation Electronics, by Keth W. Bose
Avionics navigation Systems by Myron Kayton and Walter R Fried.
Most libraries will obtain books from other libraries for a nominal fee.
Regards,
Kral

Thank you so much... i'll be on a search out for them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back