Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to place & route in CADENCE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for the reference.. are there any other reference?

And for place and route interview.. what kind of question do u expect?

Hi ! i am working to reduce pasasitic effects in a chip!
How can cadence help me in realising a circuit to make calculations?

do somebody have for same in mentor graphics tools

Hope this shall be helpful for u.

This link will be very helpful.

**broken link removed**

vdevan77 said:
if needed i can upload the training material of SE here

Thanks

Hi vdevan77. Can you please upload that training material? It would be really helpful for the one wishing to make a further step into SE. :D

thanks for everyone above

i want to download those useful materials, but i have no enough points to do that!!!!:cry:

Just want to add that if you are using an old process, the design kit may not work with SE; instead, try silicon ensemble.

place the design based on the flylines and route the design based on the congestion see the congestion report and then place the routing bloackage if req

**broken link removed**

go to this link for flash tutorials of encounter soc

to place and route in cadence u need to use soc encounter ,invoke the tool then u get gui then give ur configuration file as input to soc then specify floorplan and write some scripts to place n route

Hi All,

The Allics technology company offers Place & Route Service. Please check it out.

**broken link removed** .

Thanks

Thanks very useful!

Added after 14 minutes:

The lastest user guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back