Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to model a new device not available in Orcad library?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicent Yang

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Modeling a new device

I need to know how to model a new device not avilable in the orcad library for the purpose of simulation. Is there is any tutorial.

Re: Modeling a new device

I would take a look at IC_CAP one Agilent's wewb site; they may have some tutorials on creating spice models like BSIM, EEFET, MOS1..etc. Also if you have s-parameters ADS will create a lumped element equivalent circuit. This is an open-ended question since it depends on whether it's an active or passive device, the frequency range of interest ..etc. I'm involved with developing models for high power transistors if you like you could pm me for proprietary concerns.

Regards,
MoonShine

I think what you need it to create a "subcircuit" to be included in the orcad (PSPICE) enviroment. Try to check for the create subsircuit in the PSPICE help manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back