Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to convert PADS 2009 library (.pd7) to PADS2005 (.pd4) ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kabaleevisu

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everyone,

how to convert PADS 2009 library (.pd7) to PADS2005 (.pd4) ?? is it possible ?? is it Mentor Graphics
allow such thing ??
if anybody knows please reply for this thread

yes..it is possible

try
Mentor graphics ->PADS -> Library converter

- - - Updated - - -

yes..it is possible

try
Mentor graphics ->PADS -> Library converter

Hi ,

which version need to use right now i am using PADS 2005(BUT PADS 9.3 VERSION CONVERT LIBRARY UPTO 2007 FORMAT LIKE .PD7),how it is possible

please revert for this thread!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi ,

which version need to use right now i am using PADS 2005(BUT PADS 9.3 VERSION CONVERT LIBRARY UPTO 2007 FORMAT LIKE .PD7),how it is possible

please revert for this thread!!!!!!

Hi Kapil,

.pd7 is PADs 2007 library extension, .pd4 for PADs 2005 & .pd9 is for PADs 2009 Version.
I think we don't have tool to convert the library from .pd9 to .pd7 or .pd4.
But in the PADs 2009 version can convert the lower library version .pd4 &.pd7 to .pd9.

But if we place the component in the corresponding Layout version, then down convert the Layout to 2007 0r 2005.
The converted lower Layout ascii can be imported in the lower version, then save the component to library.
This we can do.

Thanks,
Archu...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back