Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How good is it to work with a demo board manufacturer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikrant.eda

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello to All,
some one want to know, how it going to be benificial for a person who is starting their career with a company who is manufacturer of Demo boards.
how good it is to work with a demo board manufacturer.
Is that helps to polish his technical abilities in VLSI feld equally.............

Re: Pls help???

It would be great if you let us know your qualifications and interest.
Also the details about what kind of demo boards (ie microcontroller based, dsp, fpga)

You have to know where you are in the VLSI and what is your expectation and accordingly you can decide.
Demo board with good number of chips populated and with FPGA and CPLD's on it and with complex bus interface like pci etc is very good. You will get exposure to work on FPGA + board related stuff + system knowledge (which includes little bit of software) + handling Logic analyser + handling CRO + handling boards.

But you should get all these things from your employer it varies from company to company. Take care of it.

I myself working under a demo board manufacturing company..I too feel the same...Any communcations,contact me...!

I have done BE and the boards will be based on FPGA .
I just wanted to compare a VLSi job in a applicatiopn based comp and in a demo board manufacturer.
one going to have same knowledge in both the cases.???

Added after 2 minutes:

xtcx said:
I myself working under a demo board manufacturing company..I too feel the same...Any communcations,contact me...!
Can I know any contact details of urs??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back