Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me with designing a push-pull amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Push-pull amplifier

to match transistor stages generally their W/L is made to match... also the direction of their current flow is made to match...

i didnt understand what you are asking regarding the usage of the capacitor... can u restate it a little clearly....

Here is ( on the schema ) a three stage common-emitter design. I would like to know how to take off the capacitor between each stage without burning the second stage. What is to consider ?

actually why do you want to remove the capacitor????

the one main thing you gotta know is that CE amp usually introduces a DC component at the output and if you remove the capacitor in the inbetween stage then the output of the next stage may get clipped if the gain or input is high....

Finished !!! My push-pull is a simple design with mosfet to control the bias voltage and transistor as output. The input impedance of the mosfet is so high that the lower frequency aren't cut, question ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back