Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

eagle a basic question

Status
Not open for further replies.

zula

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

ıam currently altium user and now i have to export some files to altium from eagle.
to do this i have to remove all the % texts from the eagle files . and iam trying to find easy way to do this?
in altium i can find the all the texts with "find similar" function. but i dont know if eagle has like these function?

regards

Is it a schematic or PCB you are exporting? There is a ULP for converting schematics to Altium: **broken link removed**

Keith

- - - Updated - - -

Also, this ULP mentions fixing % issues http://www.cadsoftusa.com/downloads/file/export-protelpcb_wfcpp_modify.ulp

ive already converted the schematics now iam working on pcb. and i used these .ulp's but none of them works on pcb. because of % problem.
the ulp that you send me link doesnt work and i think you are wrong about % issues he says "Note that values of any part exlude string like "1%". and i tried it but it doesnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back