Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can i run old libraries that design virtuoso 5 in another edition virtuoso 6.1.4 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MahmoudHassan

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can i run old libraries that design virtuoso 5 in another edition virtuoso 6.1.4 ???
My friend sent me his libraries that is design in virtuoso 5 can i run it simply and add it to virtuoso 6.1.4 or i have to find virtuoso 5 environment ?

Thanks a lot

Hi

If I remember correctly you can import from from ic5 to ic6, try icfb->Tools->Conversion Tool box->CDB to OpenAccess translator.

Hi

Yes, you should to convert old libraries, as Sarge mentioned and you can run command “cdb2oa” (without quotation marks) in terminal to do this.

No. Lib import don't work very well. You'd better apply for a new 61 Lib from foundry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back