Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cadence(virtuoso) library for simulating devices in nm technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

anita

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to simulate silicon nanowire transistor and for that i want library file for cadence in nanometer technology plz suggest me where to download it ? thanks

Hi anita

what exactly are you trying to do?

find a library including a nanowire device and its model
create a nanowire model out of standard CMOS devices
add a new device to a library for which you already have a model

?

Last edited:

sir for example, ckt simulating using mos device there r spice model file for MOSFET.example mosfet .LIB file like that
for ckt simulation using silicon nanowire transistor is there any lib file there , thanks:idea:

---------- Post added at 14:55 ---------- Previous post was at 14:54 ----------

find a library including a nanowire device and its model

there is no native nanowire device in cadence libraries; still, basic nanowire models are based on (SOI) MOSFETs and/or other std devices, you probably need to copy a model from literature/internet and include it in your simulation

sir i am having compact model of SINWT and consist two schottky diode back to back and in between deplation mode NMOS transistor but problem is that
whenever i am trying to simulate the device it shows for schottky diode instance require use of model sir plz tell me how to add model? in cadence virtuoso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back