Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ASIC design evalution tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashraf123

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My experience in in FPGA field, about a year now. I need to learn ASIC tools. I tried finding any good tools on the internet but all of them are commercial (Cadence, Synopsis and Mentor Graphics). I could not download any evaluation or demo version of their tools.
Some of them have links to request to get an evaluation version of some programs but could not get one.
I just want to learn how to use tools like Design Compiler or similar tools from other companies.
How can I get an evaluation or demo version for these tools???
Thanks

How can I get an evaluation or demo version for these tools???
Thanks

There are no free tools for ASIC design for synthesis and place and route to my knowledge.
Have you tried to contact the companies (synopsys, cadence, etc) discussing about the evaluation/demo version?
Link: **broken link removed**

Send an email to them and see what they reply.

Thanks

I have already tried that but got no response, but don't remember to which one I sent an email.
Is not there any company that puts a demo version directly on its website?

Hi rca,

Thanx for the link..it is useful one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back