Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

48VDC to 220VAC quasi-sine wave inverter cdircuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mithun_K_Das

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need a 48VDC to 220VAC modified-sine wave inverter circuit diagram. I was started few days ago but so many problems blocking the way to make. need help.

Hey gentleman!
Hi
It is very very simple.
In first step you should build a H bridge converter with HF trans and with HF Pwm frequency (for increase voltage up to 240V) and then rectify it and give it to another H bridge or Half bridge or.... (without transformer) as supply. and switch them with SPWM . for example you need a 50HZ 240v sine wave , you can make spwm with 50KHZ carrier and 50HZ message . and after amplifying it with your Second H bridge , you will need a filter on 5KHZ cut off frequency and a simple feed back . i can guess your next question! your next question will be this: why F0= 5KHZ? it is simple ! because of that the least frequency that you have , will 50HZ and LPF for 50HZ will be large and expensive. LPF on 5KHZ will small and cheap . and your least frequency is 50HZ and you will have 50HZ sine wave in your out put as well as.
Respect
Goldsmith

I tried this many times, its easy to say but much more difficult to do. This is why I'm looking for quasi-sine wave inverter for this rating as delivery time is too short.

Hi friend
Why you said that this method is difficult????!!!! it is very simple and i did it for many time. if you want , i can give you a practical circuit with this method.
Best lucks
Goldsmith

Dear friend ,
Hi
I'll send you a circuit as soon as possible.
Regards
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back