Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] 100% Repair Of Laptop & Desktop Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
symptoms repair of motherboard

Can you flas your bias with updated version?

If not try this. you can get the flash tool from DELL product support.

I think tracking enabled in your system.

la-2922p.md

i santapg i have a query
i have gigabyte ga-8i 915me motherboard
the problem is that two of its cap 6.3v/3300uf has bulgout we donot get same value of cap what is the alternating value of cap that can be use

915glvg power supply chip

sk1 said:
i santapg i have a query
i have gigabyte ga-8i 915me motherboard
the problem is that two of its cap 6.3v/3300uf has bulgout we donot get same value of cap what is the alternating value of cap that can be use
You may use any capacitor with 4700 or 3300 microfarads with voltage rating not less than 6.3V. Cheers

santapg

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
sorry for the delay, i was off from my forum for a long span, but i am back....u can change with 10v instead of 6.3v but keep the value same or higher.

Added after 3 minutes:

as far as i have to do its my regular job, if u want to do it may be waste to purchase a rom programmer which cost more then Rs. 10,000 plus.

Added after 4 minutes:

badboy2007 said:
hello sir

my labtop DELL INSPISION 6000 forget password CMOS and i left the battary already but it till not reset how i do?

badboy2007

HELLO BADBOY the password is stored in a serial rom you have to change or flush the rom

Added after 4 minutes:

hello to all users, sorry i was very much packed with my work which made me off from my best forum and friends, from now all your queries will be answered by me. if i am sometime missing over here you can also mail me to info@compudrivesystem.com just refer edaboard.

Sandip Golani

Hi santapg

I am looking for help in repairing a vostro 1000 a blown ic on mb pq19 do you have a diagram as this is blown open and I cannot identify this?.

Many thanks
Scobie

Scobie

Pls send the full picture of the motherboard both side and specially the burnt componnent area.

hi santapg..
i've AGP graphic card and when i boot windows xp something like line drops happen on windows xp boot screen. and when windows fully ready(on desktop), the color is cannot loaded(the color is like no driver install although i've install driver-but when i reboot to complete display driver installation, suddenly windows reboot and sometimes blue screen appears. what is the problem sir?
-driver cannot install(althouugh use proper driver)
-32bit color display cannot load

hello

See as far as the display card is concerned, it is ok, because its giving display, but is not supporting colour in windows as if the driver is not loaded. The very first simple job you will do is take a scrabber and clean the contact points of the display card, i think the problem should be sorted out. clean both side of the cards the connector which goes to agp slot.

santapg said:
hello

See as far as the display card is concerned, it is ok, because its giving display, but is not supporting colour in windows as if the driver is not loaded. The very first simple job you will do is take a scrabber and clean the contact points of the display card, i think the problem should be sorted out. clean both side of the cards the connector which goes to agp slot.

thanks satapg...that same goes to ram also..(your solution)
i will let u know further:)

Problem with ACER Aspire 5632

hello,

I have a laptop ACER Aspire 5632 which no longer loads the battery. I changed the battery and the same thing. Windows can clearly see the shift in the sector but does not load. If I leave the laptop on AC only without battery it does not start. Could you help me or tell me where is the diagram of the motherboard of this laptop.

Thank you

knpc

hello,

I noticed that the laptop connected to the mains without the battery to the two LEDs on the front that flashes quickly and poorly. I found the layout of the motherboard.

Thank you

Hello

i'm new on this list and i hope you will understand my bad english :)

I have a Packard Bell ALP-AJAX GN laptop whit (at least) two burned components around the supply area connector.

I would like to replace the broken components.

The chip is 8C630. Probably a supply regulator (i can't find datasheet on internet).

The second components is a smd resistor (or capacitors) without simbol or value.

The barcode green stiker on te mother board report:
NS1C6A00774-60-NJ5MB6000-B04

The mother board brand is ASUS

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

Mauro

hi everyone im just new here.

for the past few months im having this problem on my laptop its a toshiba satellite A205 4577. my laptop is working perfectly on battery only:cry: if i plug the adapter it will freeze instantly. it wont even boot if the adapter is plug in. but it will charge the battery if its on off state. so i can only used it for 3hours and then charge again.
pls give me an advice or guide how to fix this. they say its something to do with the power management circuit in motherboard.
i hope anyone can help me since this is my only pc that i can use for study.

hey i ve a prob... my presario c700 laptop gives "a disk read error press ctrl+alt+del to restaret" message while starting up..hence its stand still now.. wat hppnd is i removed vista n installed xp..it went half way thru then after copying files wen it booted up the error came... plz give me a soln..

billielliot said:
Hello

i'm new on this list and i hope you will understand my bad english :)

I have a Packard Bell ALP-AJAX GN laptop whit (at least) two burned components around the supply area connector.

I would like to replace the broken components.

The chip is 8C630. Probably a supply regulator (i can't find datasheet on internet).

The second components is a smd resistor (or capacitors) without simbol or value.

The barcode green stiker on te mother board report:
NS1C6A00774-60-NJ5MB6000-B04

The mother board brand is ASUS

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

Mauro

can you post here, clear picture of pcb with berned components ?

wbr

Hello baraka42.

As requested attached you can find the burned components images.

I'm not a photographer. Hope they are clear enough :))

if you need more detail please ask and i will shoot the photos.

Tahnks for your support.

Mauro

i have HP520 notebook today it was running too slow suddenly i noticed that the processor fan was not running & it was producing a burning smell,then i shutdown the notebook took out the battery then place it back, now the fan is running,
now whatz the problem with it ??
y the burning smell??

sometimes my HP520 notebook processor fan runs at high speed even if the processor is cold, in such situations i restart my laptop then the fan runs at variable speed according to the temperatue . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.