Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] 100% Repair Of Laptop & Desktop Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
power lights blink and the notebook beeps 4 times

Hi!

Can anyone point me in the direction of dismantling instructions and any manual with schematics for two Packard-Bell laptops please? Both are Easy One Models, one type N1550 (550MHz) and the other an Easy One Silver N1600 (600MHz).

Both machines operate off batteries but will not charge or operate off mains! I've seen a Mitac manual which has circuit/schematic diagrams in it but not (obviously!) for the machines I have! Is there a Mitac clone to these P-B machines?

Many thanks,

Chris Williams

repair the burnt chip on laptop motherboard

I have amilo 1667g laptop and i had problems with video card(mxm i ati x700), after having hot air on it solved the problem for about 3 months), now i think i have inverter problem, some times the screen goes blank and see things behind very dim, or flickers sometimes but some times the screen is tottaly black. About the total blank screen and freezing(have to reboot to gain access the computer goes black and does't normal shut down), all the symptoms seems to be the inverter but the total black screen?can it also be caused by the inverter???
Thanks in advance

deskop pc mother board repairing

Hai nnannos
When you say you solved the video problem with hot air, try the same remedy here too. Coz the boards may have started having dry solder all round due to passage of life. You didnt mention the life of the LTop. Good luck

presario v2000 hang setup is starting windows

Hi all !
I have ACER Aspire 5630 with no backlight. I think it's the inverter, but I tried to see signal in 7 pins connector and I see that on #3 first times I turned notebook on, there was a digital signal that disappeared pressing close-notebook sensor, while now it's always at 0 V. Is there anyone that know where this pin connect in mainboard or what can I check ? I was wondering if damage was caused by me shorting with oscilloscope probe this pin with adiacent +19V pin. Sensor is ok. Tried it with multimeter. Thanks very much and have a splendid day

isolating faulty chip on the laptop motherboard

Hi, what tools are you using for laptop repairs ? I use tools from Renex www.renex.info and they priced very well fixing almoust all electronics

how to check a laptop motherboard fuse

Hi all.
I'd like to ask you if anyone has schematic for this motherboard or know how's backlight control pin on JP1 (pin 19) connected. As is directly to 82945PM chip or with something in between, or if connected to other. I miss PWM signal on this pin. Thanks in advance.
Greetings, Devis

easynote e2316 motherboard troubleshoot

hi
I have a couple of questions, I have FSC amilo li1718 laptop, can u tell me what is the mainboard in it? Do u have any schema for this one? Or some manual? I would like to install in laptop hub and plug in it bluetooth, to have it always with me.

laptop gpu diode temperature

I have a Dell Inspiron 5100 that seems to have a Motherboard issue.

When pressing the power button the CPU fan spins and hard drive spins up but I have no video. Hard Drive LED seems to quit flashing quickly. Will these give beep codes? Im more use to working on desktops. I've replaced the video with a known good card (have another 5100 that works flawlessly with it).

Any ideas where to continue looking?

laptop mobo repairs guide

For anyone into full time repairs of motherboards, a useful device is the infra red rework station by Jovy systems. www.jovy-sys.com . Its not too expensive and can do what much higher priced machines do. It can be used to desolder/solder any smd components, BGA ICs like the north and south bridges, etc. Do check it out. I might share some board repair tips when i get the time.

laptop circuit repairing basics

i have an asus x52sa laptop. it came with vista and i chaged it back to xp-pro.my problem: sometimes the screen freezes and then fade to dark and there comes a sound "bip" and all things back to normal. the whole freezing and coming back takes maximum 10 second. it becomes not in the games, sometimes just on a word page, or a firefox. i formatted the windows twice, change the drivers of graphic card. it doesnt seem like a software problem to me. any help will appreciated.

thanx in advance.

qolpa

asus laptop is not working usb short circuit

hi santapg,

I have hp dv 6000

[1-It works for 3 hours/4 after that the system crash and blue screen come

2-some time during workit gives the masee internet explorer and some other programs are stop working check for problem solution if we click this message again system crashes and shut down.

3- I had took it to the distributor workshop first they have changed its ram then they return it to me but after few hours the result was same again they had changed its hard disk but still the problem is existing and system is in same condition

4- This system is using windows vista

kindly help me I will look forard for your reply

intel d101ggc replacing capacitors

Dear Sandip Golani,
I get your address at https://www.edaboard.com , my Samsung LCD 17" (710n) have problem like, when "ON" the monitor the show display 1 sec, after then a white bright screen is appear, nothing to see, If I "OFF" & then "ON" the monitor then same problem occur, please guide me how I can repair my LCD monitor, I m an Electronics technician from Bangladesh.

will turning laptop off and on damage motherboard

Dear sandip golani,

My DELL Inspiron E1405 laptop display is very bright.

i changed the display driver with new mobile chipset dreiver from intel.

Now its visible by means of contrast and gamma adjustment.

But i feel this issue due to some hardware misbehaviour.

Kindly guide me to recover my display quality.

Thanks with regards,
B.Senthilkumar.

hp dv1000 charge indicator

Hej
Jag har ett ABIT IC7-MAX3 moderkort som jag köpt begagnat som det verkar vara något fel på ! jag hör ett konstigt ljud i högtalarna ganska svagt men det låter som ett en singnal som går upp och ner i två ton lägen om det har med de verkliga problemet som jag har med detta kort vet jag inte .Problemet är att den stänger av sig när jag ska starta nått grafikkorts krävande spel ,så min fråga är vet du nått vanligt fel med dessa kort när det beror på nått med AGP porten ? har provat med ett helt nytt grafikkort så det beror inte på det.Kan det vara någon elektrolyt kondensator ???
Tackar för tipps på för hand :)

Hello
I have a ABIT IC7-MAX3 motherboard that i have purchase used.I hear a strange sound in my speakers its like a sound who goes high and low in two diffrents tons but its not loud if that has something to do whit my real problem i dont now.My real problem is when i start something who take much graffikcard resource my computer just die and boot upp again. It must be something whit my AGP ore what can it be ???.(my grafikcard is new so it cant be that)
Do you now something ordinary problem whit this motherboards.
Help me please :)
I will look forvard for your reply

24c02 equivalents

Hi
I have forgetten my bios password of my compaq presario m2110 laptop.
Is there sort of jumper like normal desktop pc have to clear the bios password???

repairing motherboard ru

hi i have a toshiba satellite p200d
the problem im having is i press power on.the fan runs for about 5-10 secs then stops doesnt boot or post i do have the power light on charge light on front of the laptop now will this be the fault of the fuse on board located by both power intakes ie battary and cable fuse item no's lf10a and lf15a

yours gaz

dv1000 hp schemetic diagram

Hi

Thanks for sharing all your experience!
I've got a HP NX7010 laptop that functions perfectly, excepting for the power button that doesn't work. From what I've been able to gather, the tact switch on the motherboard is a SPDT type, roughly 6x6mm in size. Currently the only way to turn it on is to short out 2 of the leads where the switch is connected. My problem is that I cannot find a replacemente switch anywhere - I've searched high and low, found many similar switches, but no the one I need. Any idea on where I might buy one or what I can use as a replacement?

Thanks!

laptop repairing circuit manuals in hindi

hello sir

my labtop DELL INSPISION 6000 forget password CMOS and i left the battary already but it till not reset how i do?

badboy2007

repair motherboard laptop guide

Hello badboy,
You should dismandle your keyboard then remove your coin cell and place it again.

Now try to restart.

Rash driver.

test a motherboard using another laptop

i done it already na but still same na...hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.