Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wave Form Generation Methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
a wave form ..

Amplitude level ?
Frequency ?

see analog switch whis digital level command CD4066
or more rescent device ...

It is possible to interfere with an oscillator's operation, just by applying a constant voltage at a sensitive input. To resume oscillations, remove the interfering voltage.

Or, have the oscillator going all the time. Send its output through a switching device, and turn the switch on or off.

guys i know its posibble with switch and ... but i want it with micro xmega(with prripherals)

Hi,

What is "a waveform"?

Is it sine, triangle... arbitrary?

--> please give more informations, description, specification..

Klaus

Hi,

So I assume square wave, 50% duty cycle, 1MHz, level is according xmega supply voltage.

--> Read xmega datasheet. PWM generation. There you find how to setup the hardware and how to calculate the values for 1MHz timing and 50% duty cycle.

Klaus

come on man i know that but my problem is another thing . i want to off it in some times without use isr or code i want to make it with sth like event or awex unit :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.