Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

want to below component details

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul32

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends.....

i have 1 component..& i don't know what is the part no. of it......
SMD code on this component is C2K C13....& it's package is SOT89
it has 3 pins.....& also attached Image file...
if possible then send me the link of datasheet.......
it is used in transducer.......

thank u.....

Attachments

• c2k.jpg
    c2k.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 120

My guess is that its an LDO regulator chip. I don't know where you got the C2K, C13 notation from - i don't see that anywhere.

The two caps are also connected the way you would expect for an regulator ic.

based on the information you give, annd the marking, you have to learn how to use this table, not to say to other don't post

I'm a little lost here. Looking up "F9" in that table, I see TC1073 and RT9011 LDOs, but not the RT9161 that you linked. Am I missing something?

I'm a little lost here. Looking up "F9" in that table, I see TC1073 and RT9011 LDOs, but not the RT9161 that you linked. Am I missing something?
he said ( not me ) that the marking on the component is C13, so you go directly to C1 column, and you will find SOT 89 component, and it is a regulator,
https://www.s-manuals.com/smd/c1

i have the same component of SOT-89 Package...but it's smd code on it is NOT F9.......but the code on it is C2k, C13......the component shown in the image is only sample, plz consider the code as C2K, C13......i want the part no of this code (C2K, C13)..

Difference between the real component and sample component description created lot of confusion. Had the post #2 been properly replied by Rahul32, things would have been simple.

plz consider the code is c2k.................it's not f9...the image is only sample.....i have same component; same package....but it's not f9.....it is c2k........dn't serch f9 code component.........want to c2k code component detail....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back