Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want someone to check my circuit to see if its works in real-life

Status
Not open for further replies.

bashar_op

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
I want someone to check my circuit to see if its works in real-life
I completed the circuit in the Proteus simulator, and it functioned, but I'm unsure if it would function in reality. I want to double-check my work. test 3 will be removed I put it only to check the circuit
please tell me what i should do
1666534376051.png

What about you tell what the circtuit is supposed to do?
BTW, at a glance, both test LEDs will burn, unless you add biasing series resistors.

.. and the relay coils may not operate and could damage U9 and/or U10.
It looks as though it is supposed to trigger the two monostables when the mic level goes beyond a certain level but what the CD4017 does isn't clear because it only gets at most one clock pulse before clearing so all the other outputs are redundant.

Brian.

.. and the relay coils may not operate and could damage U9 and/or U10.
It looks as though it is supposed to trigger the two monostables when the mic level goes beyond a certain level but what the CD4017 does isn't clear because it only gets at most one clock pulse before clearing so all the other outputs are redundant.

Brian.
When i clap the the ic555(upper) will make relay to Right and to control output in cd 4017 for another ic555(bottom) use to limit the time if the person didn't clap two times faster the output of cd 4017 will reset to q0 which is nothing but if he clap faster(2clap) the output will go to q1 which make the LED turn off

...actually I would question whether there was enough current to drive the relay coils directly while still meeting logic levels. The CD4017 is designed to drive CMOS inputs, not a relay and LED simultaneously. A 555 might be able to do it but depending on relay current may not succeed.

Its claps switch
When i clap it will turn on but when 2 clap it will turn off
Hi,

Maybe you want use several ICs to make your toggling switch, I can understood that, interesting to make it work that way. You can also replace everything after T6 with one CD4013, unless the 555(s) is(/are) needed for a set 'on' time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back