Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voice recognition using MATLAB??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M DOING PROJECT ON SPEECH SIGNAL AUTHENTICATION USING CEPSTRAL ANALYSIS i.e, RELATED TO CODING IN MATLAB ON VOICE RECOGNITION.SO PLEASE SEND ME THE CODE OF IT.MY EMAIL ID sksaikumarlaishetty@gmail.com

---------- Post added at 12:43 ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 ----------

yes i need the code for voice recognition..can you plz send to me..ma ID is adi06411@gmail.com

I NEED THE VOICE RECOGNITION MATLAB CODE PLEASE SEND TO MY EMAIL ID sksaikumarlaishetty@GMAIL.COM

Please if any one has the program for speech to text program,i.e.MATLAB implementation of phonetic typewriter.it uses the speech recognition.also gui is used.please send me the program at saurabhsood18@gmail.com:smile:

hi guys... pls explain to me how matlab works... I get confuse about that..

let say I want to build voice operated wheel chair .. matlab is installed in PC right? then how would I use that voice recognition in the wheel chair without PC? I mean how do I make that stand alone project without using pC like what microcontroller does??

---------- Post added at 00:27 ---------- Previous post was at 00:26 ----------

pls share to me also the code... tnx

romelemperado@gmail.com

Re: voice recognition using MATLAB?

Hi every body
I am new in Matlab and I have to control a Robot by giving 5 commands; stop, left , right and froward and back...
pleas help me know how to start and any code......
Thanks

dear all,
I need a matlab source code for speech recognition using recurrent neural networks or MLP with mfcc feature extraction technique.

---------- Post added at 14:19 ---------- Previous post was at 14:17 ----------

dear all,
I need a matlab source code for speech recognition using recurrent neural networks or MLP with mfcc feature extraction technique. my email is eng_alisaudi@yahoo.com

Dear cross de lena

I have been working on the same project and is half way through it. It would be wonderful if I could have a look at your codes. Please send me at 4real4sure@gmail.com
Thanks

My project topic is "Speech recognition using neural network" any1 can plz provide me the code and implementation of the project. My mail address is pgdutta1990@yahoo.co.in

my project topic "Speech recognition using neural network".
can any1 provide some documentation so that i can understand the topic very well.
I hav some doubt about the topic
1. what will be the no. of Input Nodes in the neural network? and what data it will contain
2. what will be the no. of Hidden nodes? and what data will it contain
3. Can a single layer replace the multiple layers on the neural network
3. Basic working of the network
4. what will be the voice features and how will be the training done in neural network
5. no. of bits it will operate on?
6. structure of the neural network used in the system
7. How many set of input values required?

need help plz reply

Using matlab I want to identify which of the 4 men ( 4 different recorded .wav files) is speaking now. is that possible?

I would like to know if you are able have the code intended for that project? I have the same project for speech to text program using MATLAB and it would greatly help us if you could give us the code. Thanks! you could send it at jalibi16@yahoo.com

hi guys... pls explain to me how matlab works... I get confuse about that..

let say I want to build voice operated wheel chair .. matlab is installed in PC right? then how would I use that voice recognition in the wheel chair without PC? I mean how do I make that stand alone project without using pC like what microcontroller does??

---------- Post added at 00:27 ---------- Previous post was at 00:26 ----------

pls share to me also the code... tnx

romelemperado@gmail.com

your pc may become microprocessor itself. Although you can make it stand alone using a laptop that accomodates your software (MATLAB) too. If you are in need of any alternate than try out difgital signal processors....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back