Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to reconstruct MMW image using electrical field in each direction at Reciever points

mohamis288

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have used a structure including 109 Receivers and 4 transmitters in order to do MMW imaging(multistatic imaging). Imaging was done in 3 different frequencies. So, now I have electrical field in each direction at each receiver point resulted from each transmitter at those frequencies. I just want to know how can I implement it in matlab or python.
Can you give me a step-by-step guideline, sample code or document for implementation?
Actually, this is the best article I found in this subject, But i can not understand its implementation perfectly:

"Walk-through millimeter wave imaging testbed
based on double multistatic cross arrays"

**UPDATE**

Here is the link to the available data:

nearfield data

actually I found some manuals especially the one available in this link. But some concepts in this link (like "rotation") are not mentioned in the previous article. also, some concepts like "wavenumber" and "the number of transmitters" are not discussed in this link. I am a little confused.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back