Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voice recognition using MATLAB??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: matlab code for speech recognition using hmm

This uses GUI interfacing,extract this file and in it copy the vorobo folder and then paste it in your current directory in Matlab.Also type in SpkrRcg in your command window,this will then open up the GUI from wherein all the steps are self-expainatory.
P.S:-
1.I don't have all the .m files they are in .p format,i could reconstruct some .m files corresponding to the .p files based on the available .m files,leave a message if you need them.
2.Also some other .p files are present which are not directly linked to this particular application such as "modimfcc.p".You can discard them or can use them if you need to advance the application.
3.Also look at speaker-D.doc,it might explain a few things.

i need the file melfilterbank in .m format... thx

Thankyou I also need that if you have time send me thanks a lot

Hello! Do you have an HMM code for isolated speech recognition in matlab? I m using a small vocabulary database and used an MFCC approach for feature extraction.
I dont exactly understand how to use HMM and compare on the saved rained data. Any help on this Please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back