Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voice recognition using MATLAB??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I need a code as well, please send to me. liangp(at)interdev.ca.

would appreciate!!

i have a project to seperate different voice signals based on using MATLAB

thanx in advance

Re: voice recognigation project matlab

cross de lena said:
does anyone need it still? i do have a matlab code for voice recognition.Do reply in this thread so that i will know.

I'll be so thankfull if you send me the code, this is exactly what I want, actually I found it in google but there are some error and most file in matlab was protected file so I can\t change or read what is inside it....
my mail is jobridor(at)yahoo.com

and thanks in advance

cross de lena said:
does anyone need it still? i do have a matlab code for voice recognition.Do reply in this thread so that i will know.
yes if u have can u send it?

Reactions: suraja

suraja

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: voice recognition toolbox in matlab

cross de lena said:
Sorry for the delay,could get only six more .m files of the corresponding .p files,i am attaching them here,please also do respond on how it is working,i was told it has low to medium accuracy.

THERE IS AN ERROR WHEN I WANT TO EXECUTE IT
DO ANY ONE TELL ME WHY? AND WHAT HAVE TO DO?

can anyone send me the coding for VOICE RECOGNITION using MATLAB...pls...its urgent

hi am a final year E.C. student and i wud b greatful if u send me that code to:

amitkanabar@rediff.com

for my project on speech regonition

dear cross de lena,

i need full code for my project, voice recognition. Hopefully u can send to my email (fikrulhakimothman@yahoo.com). I really need it

hey u guys can check in pudn.com
u can get the code for speech recognition

i also doing speech processing in mfcc and hmm.. having prob in viterbi algo? anyone care to help

hi please i need this prgram urgently and the m-files not p-files please and how start with it

Can I see some of your codes in matlab for speech recognition using neural networks! I ll be very very thankfull for it! roma_34@mail.ru

Added after 21 minutes:

Please :)

can you please send me the code here is my email:en_sadatwins@yahoo.com

Hi, I'm doing ECG classification using Neural Network, may be yours voice recognigation using neural network is useful for me. Please send to my mail yew319464@hotmail.com. And I will be gratedful with your help!!! Thanks a lot!

I need the codes in matlab for speech recognition. I ll be very very thankfull for it! teju_11@sify.com

HI everyone we are doing our final year project. Project aims at performing simulating GSM in Matlab by giving live voice to GMSK and GSM Simulator, GMSK modulation technique is applied to conversation from Mic, then applying an encryption technique to the resulting bit stream. Modulation/Demodulation of the GMSK signal requires as much attention to the preservation of an unadulterated wave form as does modulation of the signal.

PLease help us in encryption where it will be better to do and which algorithm will suite the best. We are trying this in View attachment GSM_Blocks.zipView attachment GSM_Blocks.zip THe blocks are in the attachment please help us.

anyone who is interested in voice recognition using matlab send me an email and i'll send all the codes and important stuff that i found through my research.
as for me i didn't continue finish my project since my doctor changed the subject of the project

Attachments

• New folder (3).rar
    3.5 MB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Reactions: MPREET

MPREET

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

Hello Cross de lena,

I desperately need the matlab code for voice recognition, pls mail me the code to vinay.ganji@gmail.com Thanks a ton..
Kind regards, Vinay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back