Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

unknown component help need it for idintify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabouras

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,

Could you please help me to identify this component? It is in TO-92 case and i try to check it with the multimeter. It seems to be burned. At all contacts which measured the impedance is infinity. The mark on this component is I or L 004 and the second line has only 9J. I could not find any information. So if someone has some info it will be very helpful.
I am attaching an image of the component in that link:
8568550300_1397975772.jpg

Hope helps.
Thank all for your time.

I think it is 1004.
Search with LM 1004.
It is like a zener diode.
Pin 3 not in use.
**broken link removed**

Its probably all digits '1004' but missing the prefix letters. For example it could be 2N1004, 2SC1004 or MJ1004.

Please tell us where it came from, its purpose might give more clues.

Brian.

it is from seiko and it is refereed as a pulse divider module KDI or KD1

- - - Updated - - -

On the same device there is another IC that i could not find. It is marked as PCF3016 or PCF30161. All other information are wiped out.

- - - Updated - - -

Its probably all digits '1004' but missing the prefix letters. For example it could be 2N1004, 2SC1004 or MJ1004.

Please tell us where it came from, its purpose might give more clues.

Brian.

Dear betwixt,
The transistor which refers to are power transistors and the footprint is not TO92.

Status
Not open for further replies.