Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Understand Miniature Relay Prblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

yunus_cansys

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I'm trying to design a relay circuit using miniature Relay RY-12WFZ-K from fujitsu. The problem is I do not understand the function of this relay. I want to implement two type of relay which is HIGH switching relay and LOW switching Relay.

Relay.jpg

Above is the schematic of the Relay. I hope to get quick response from senior and others.[/img]

Hi,
I think you might mean making a logic load switch high or low with your relay. To do this connect resistors between pin 6 and Vcc and pin 9 and Vcc, connect pins 4 and 11 to ground. Use the normally open contacts for normally high output, connect your circuit between pins 6 and ground. This will switch low when the relay is energised. For normally low output use the normally closed contacts, connect your circuit between pins 13 and ground. This will switch high when the relay is energised if.
I hope this helps,
Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.