Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TSMC RFCMOS 65nm ADS design kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

MY

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Would anyone upload TSMC RFCMOS 65nm ADS design kits to me? It's for personal 60GHz research. Thanks.
The TSMC RFCMOS 65nm PDK for Cadence environment will do.

Still need help. Anyone can do this favor.

What are you asking for is confidential and proprietary.To obtain them you must sign a disclosure agreement with some PDK provider.It is at least worthless to request for this stuff over the various internet forums/places and here!

Hi jimito13, Thank you.
I’m unemployed, so no channel to get the design kits. I’m really interested in 60GHz RF design and RFCMOS 65nm is the best candidate of 60GHz transceiver. Therefore, I sincerely hope I can have TSMC 65nm RFCMOS design kits/PDK for my research.

Hi jimito13, Thank you.
I’m unemployed, so no channel to get the design kits. I’m really interested in 60GHz RF design and RFCMOS 65nm is the best candidate of 60GHz transceiver. Therefore, I sincerely hope I can have TSMC 65nm RFCMOS design kits/PDK for my research.

I'm sorry to say that it is impposible for someone to just upload it like this because then he or she will be in GREAT trouble. I have to say that this is not a film or something that you can find free version online. There are some dummy versions free online but they are just for studying use and not really produciable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back