Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

the best analog filter design book

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkenobi

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
analog filter book

could you tell me the best analog filter design book out there?

Not sure this one is the best but it's fairly good: 'Practical Analog and Digital Filter Design', Les Thede 2004, published by Artech House, Inc. Give it a try.
Cheers,
-s

hi friend
here all the best analog filter book i hope u enjoy it na..

**broken link removed**

badboy2007

Design of Analog Filters
By-Rolf Schaumann and Mac E.Van Valkenburg

deliyannis's book is also a good choice for Gm-C
filter

If you are interested in knowing the scientific theory, Introduction to Filter Theory by David E. Johnson is a very good introduction that is easy to understand. It will show you how to end up with working hardware as well.

Agreed that both Design of Analog Filters By-Rolf Schaumann and Mac E.Van Valkenburg and Deliyannis's books are best for undergraduate study if you need/must know the fundamental on how derive the poles/zeros of the filter transfer functions and then use them to derive the actual circuit implementation(s). There multiple implementation choices such linear phase, low ripple, etc... I personally used them in my undergraduate study back in the mid 1980.

But if you're only interested in the a quick reference, the book that I listed earlier still a good choice.

Cheers,
-s

Status
Not open for further replies.