Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Strange mismatch between layout & schematics (AMS 0.35 HV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4R1

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

Routing some nmos20t in 0,35 HV, i got a very strange parameters mismatch between the layout and schematic, where there should be none. My LVS error report tells me that their is a mismatch of 20% which is completely impossible since the schematic transistor and layout transistor have the same parameter. I'm enclosing a screenshot to picture the problem, if anyone can help me please !!!

wizard_bug.jpg

the twisted thing is that i have re-imported the layout of this MOS to make sure it has been correctly "translated" and i also already layouted a same mos before with no problem... But this time, it seems to not be happy.

K4R1

Hello,

Fix the net errors first.
Sometimes wiring errors affect transistor parameters.

Ok, I'm looking at it right now... Besides, what's the purpose of the "psub" pin ? Where it should go ? It seems to make me short cut wherever i pin it....

Thanks for your time

Ok, i solved it... It was very tricky but obvious. You can't pin "mosN20t" with "mosi20t" !!

So to fix this, i simply separated the bulk polarization and joined them where it was needed. Have a glance at the image enclosed to the message...

xxx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back