Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulating VHDL code with R-L load

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrinivas.gotur

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

Code VHDL - [expand]
Hi guys, 
 I have this VHDL Code which is perfectly simulating in Modelsim with dummy load, but now i want to use real R-L load ,so i am thinking to import  vhdl code to orcad and connect the load to the code and simulate it into Pspice Please tell me how to do this.????
 Thanks in advance
:???::thinker:

VHDL is a digital HDL, and not really for analogue applications. Have you looked into VHDL-AMS instead?

VHDL is a digital HDL, and not really for analogue applications. Have you looked into VHDL-AMS instead?

if its possible to do this in verilog hdl; if its possible means how can i design this type of analog hardware in verilog code and please post which book material or link was good reference for me.

ref : **broken link removed**

regards
rajavel.rv

That is Verilog-AMS.

- - - Updated - - -

both -AMS languages are meant for modelling only - you cannot synthesise hardware from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back