Not open for further replies.

nsharma10

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

I am looking for some script(matlab or any other) for differential to single ended s parameter conversion. The conversion is from differential 2 port to single ended 4 port.

I hope to hear from someone on this.

Thanks
Neel

There is an Agilent note on this that you can google I remember. If you can't find, please let me know.

hi cnm...thanks for your reply. Actually I got the general methodology from some publication. But the thing is there are some huge equations that i need to solve. In my case i have the differential s params and i need the single ended parameters.I am newbie to matlab so if you have some kind of script in matlab or so please let me know. I didn't really find the agilent application note on thiis when i googled fot it.

I have been using Agilent Gensys to convert measured S parameters to/from differential. There are free programs like Qucs that will probably do it too.

If you find a matlab, excel, or mathcad script to do it, please come back an post it here!

Some papers that might be of use:

Attachments

• AN915_measure DIFFERENTIAL impedances.pdf
    65.9 KB · Views: 129
  • application_vna_balanced_transmission_line[1].pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 156
  • differential circuit measurments].pdf
    117.9 KB · Views: 110
Hello biff44...Thanks for the papers..if i find some script I shall post it here.........in the meantime if somebody still have something please keep posting....

here is the one I referred to

Attachments

• Frantz_SparBasics_1.pdf
    257.2 KB · Views: 228

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…