Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Script for differential to single ended s parameter conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsharma10

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

I am looking for some script(matlab or any other) for differential to single ended s parameter conversion. The conversion is from differential 2 port to single ended 4 port.

I hope to hear from someone on this.

Thanks
Neel

There is an Agilent note on this that you can google I remember. If you can't find, please let me know.

hi cnm...thanks for your reply. Actually I got the general methodology from some publication. But the thing is there are some huge equations that i need to solve. In my case i have the differential s params and i need the single ended parameters.I am newbie to matlab so if you have some kind of script in matlab or so please let me know. I didn't really find the agilent application note on thiis when i googled fot it.

I have been using Agilent Gensys to convert measured S parameters to/from differential. There are free programs like Qucs that will probably do it too.

If you find a matlab, excel, or mathcad script to do it, please come back an post it here!

Some papers that might be of use:

Attachments

• AN915_measure DIFFERENTIAL impedances.pdf
    65.9 KB · Views: 125
  • application_vna_balanced_transmission_line[1].pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 151
  • differential circuit measurments].pdf
    117.9 KB · Views: 110
Hello biff44...Thanks for the papers..if i find some script I shall post it here.........in the meantime if somebody still have something please keep posting....

hi cnm...thanks for your reply. Actually I got the general methodology from some publication. But the thing is there are some huge equations that i need to solve. In my case i have the differential s params and i need the single ended parameters.I am newbie to matlab so if you have some kind of script in matlab or so please let me know. I didn't really find the agilent application note on thiis when i googled fot it.

here is the one I referred to

Attachments

• Frantz_SparBasics_1.pdf
    257.2 KB · Views: 224

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back